Penny Robot SCAM

Join the messenger but don't complain, ask too many questions, or make suggestions to improve things, annoy the moderator(s), post an opinion or concern about the products, imply any the products are impending producers of losses in a magnitude to obliterate a trader's account in their current states, ask for support before or later than you should, make any unintentional mistakes, request withdrawals when you want the funds, ask for help with related matters, etc, etc., etc..

2019-10-24-172338.png

In all fairness I retract my original message with regards to their not making deposits to my Skrill account from amounts set aside to be shared when they said they would because, at the time, I didn't know that Skrill doesn't allow those types of deposits to the accounts of USA customers so there's no way they could be responsible and so their not making a deposit is understandable. I don't know if they made deposits in the accounts of others but in my case it was not possible, at least not with Skrill.

Hi my dearest friends,

Please DO NOT purchase or subscribe any products in www.pennyrobot.com. Here is why...

1. BTC Investment in https://coinsgenius.com/
1.1 Early in May or June 2019 they have promoted BTC investment at https://coinsgenius.com/ and also they did put this product in their website as well. I did invest a little a bit BTC in and after few days i try to withdraw but the admin keep giving me nonsense reason and the end they ignored me and take down the website https://coinsgenius.com/ from www.pennybot.com. I do have the proof of conversation between me and them.

2. Greed-EA Challenge to win USD 1000
2.1 According their website this EA very powerful which can generate USD180-220 per day. After i purchased and tried it was a big FAKE.
2.2 According to their promotion, they will pay back us USD 1000 if Greed-EA dont profit USD 1000 within a month time. Also at the end is was BIG SCAM, they keep giving nonsense reason. I did have the proof of conversation between me and them as well.

3. Public Comment in www.pennyrobot.com
3.1 Why they need admin moderator to approve every comment before post into public? Yes, you are clever they just approve positive comment only!

4. Blown account by using Penny Basic, Pro, Plus and Greed-EA
4.1 In early and mid of OCT 2019, all penny EA keep shorting GBP pairs and GPB uptrend is too strong, this EA got no stoploss and at the end all my account with different kind of Penny EA version is blew.
4.2 Did you guys realize Penny official own account is blown as well? YES it is, because their account has been removed in myfxbook and also removed in their www.pennyrobot.com as well.
4.3 All Penny EA using Grid and Hedging BUT why no stoploss when the trend momentum is strong?? They have plenty amount of opening trades with LOSS. So please DO NOT buy it, too RISKY!

5. What kind of info you see in their www.pennyrobot.com website is totally different with what they do
5.1 Early version of their website mentioned minimum USD100 to start the Basic version EA, after someone loss money than they said USD 250 is minimum, and another user loss money and they said minimum is USD 500.
5.2 Please do not trust what they have promote in EMAIL and WEBSITE all is SCAM!

6. Gold Investment
6.1 Gold invesment release after the BTC investment. They did promote this in EMAIL with kind of title "3 to 15% daily profit without loss" similar with BTC investment. And after a week they take down from their website BUT why take down from website again a week? I tot is profitable without loss?? YES, you are clever is was a SCAM!

Any of you can DM me for the proof of conversation or any questions regarding Penny EA. I am sorry to give a late comment here, i hope you all DONT buy any product in www.pennyrobot.com / ForexGenius.com / coinsgenius.com or related products and services.

Thank you.

Were any discontinued products on other domain names or were all only available from PennyRobot.com?

How were refunds handled from those who bought services which were quickly discontinued?

This explains the sudden wave of reviews.

That depends...

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to only offer a 14 day refund period. The policy in effect at the time of purchased would remain enforceable. Failure to honor the 30 day refund period to those who purchased under a 30 day guarantee would be an obvious scam.

A user buys a product with a 30 days refund period. A week later, the site updates its policy to a 90 day refund period. In this case,ought it would be up to the company about whether to allow someone who purchased while the 30 day refund period was in effect can take advantage of the extra 60 days of the refund period.

This is how Penny works.. they like break customer promised. What they do totally different as what you see in their website... they keep changing the menu and content!

I have been with Penny Robot for almost 3 or 4 Months Months now, it is been great, when Brexit happen, I already aware cos it has been told by Penny Team regarding this and I also able to analise the market condition, so temporarily I stopped the EA. Neel also come out with great solution, he gives Autotrade that will recover the capital without loss. I never see Team Penny EA which support us via RIOT every minutes. BTC scalper also giving great profit that able to support as for basic daily living. Those who said this one scammer might be too upset cos as you see Penny hrowing in number of member. With autotrade we will growth our capital with Penny.

Profit??? Show your proof of trading here! Penny Team why you tried to create a fake user and comment here? I know what you are doing Penny! Whoever said profit from 4 or 5 month ago until now than show us your myfxbook link here! Even Penny official myfxbook account is deleted by they own!

This is unbelievable! Here you are on the 9th September PRETENDING to be a satisfied Customer of Pennyrobot:
"Best bot i have used so far! Deffinitly recommend. We all are in a chat room aswell which is great as the admin is also in there and we get to discuss everything with him ourselves... 100% recommend!"
Only to confirm FOR THE SECOND TIME, that you are in FACT a Pennyrobot Affiliate! in your Post Above /\
"Also our customers who understand forex unlike yourself are completly fine with us thank you very much..." (Which, by the way, is a load of CRAP, no one is "fine" with losing all of their hard earned money)
Surely there has to be some sort of FPA regulation that speaks against this type of WILLFUL DECEPTION by company Affiliates!
And Lastly you distracting little penny troll you!
You WILL NOT change the Purpose of this thread. THIS IS A SCAM THREAD

Obviously Penny are BIG SCAM! and Stacey87 is one of Penny Team as well. Lets boycott them!

Obviously Penny are BIG SCAM! and Stacey87 is one of Penny Team as well. Lets boycott them!
If you did your research you would know i was just a customer on September 9th! Do your research before you throw accusations around! I think all you guys need to look up the word scam in the dictionary... do you think we would still be here if we we're a "scam" tons of satisfied customers making money through Penny so your fake reviews you keep posting mean nothing to us.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Were you "just a customer" when you left 5 star followup reviews for Penny Robot on October 2nd and October 11th?

Back