Penny Robot SCAM

Seems like instead of running people off and acting in a condescending/patronizing manner that they'd let the product speak for itself and prove unsatisfied users wrong... not to mention treating paying customers with due respect instead of as mentioned before condescendingly and/or patronizing... what does that prove? To me it's a "red flag" of the worst kind.

If you did your research you would know i was just a customer on September 9th! Do your research before you throw accusations around! I think all you guys need to look up the word scam in the dictionary... do you think we would still be here if we we're a "scam" tons of satisfied customers making money through Penny so your fake reviews you keep posting mean nothing to us.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Were you "just a customer" when you left 5 star followup reviews for Penny Robot on October 2nd and October 11th?

Are you dare to open public comment in your penny page without approve comment? Satisfied customer??? ton of money making?? what a big joke?? SCAM is not the EA but Penny Team SCAM customer!

Stacey was in fact a penny robot employee well before the start of October. As soon as I get a chance I will find the messages between her and I talking about me trying to get a job. I knew it was a good idea I took a screen shot of it. It was around early to mid September and I just remembered I screen shotted it.

They don't seem to keep their site up to date... several products are no longer offered or available for sale/purchase.

Hi my friends,

Due to few people is DM me to show the proof of conversation between me and Penny so i decided to make it public here. They are SCAM!

Attachments

• Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_1.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_2.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 3
  • Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_3.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4
  • Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_4.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_4.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_5.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_5.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_6.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_6.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_7.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_7.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_8.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_8.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_9.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_9.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_10.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_10.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2
This is part 2. SCAM is end up with nothing especially the money! They can provide proof of payment if they did pay to me! Lets see!

Attachments

• Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_11.jpg
    Penny_CryptoArbitrage_Scam_11.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Penny_GoldandOil_Autrade_Scam_1.jpg
    Penny_GoldandOil_Autrade_Scam_1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Penny_GreedEA_Challenge_Scam_1.jpg
    Penny_GreedEA_Challenge_Scam_1.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Penny_GreedEA_Challenge_Scam_2.jpg
    Penny_GreedEA_Challenge_Scam_2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 4
Were you scammed? :(
I pity you :(
I am a customer of penny robot and until now I am still a customer happily earning every day. :)

Back