Penny Robot SCAM

This is part 2. SCAM is end up with nothing especially the money! They can provide proof of payment if they did pay to me! Lets see!

No we are not dead.
I am an investor. I am a penny robot user.
And until now I am still here happily earning every single day. Lol

No we are not dead.
I am an investor. I am a penny robot user.
And until now I am still here happily earning every single day. Lol

"We are not dead??" So you are one of the scammer from Penny is it? Let me correct with you i not saying Penny is DEAD instead of SCAMMER! Happy earning everyday? So funny! please show the proof of earning every single day! Even PENNY own official trading account is BLOWN and removed from his website also myfxbook as well so you want to said earning everyday? Dont be part of joker please!

It's been days since they released updated EAs that now have SL, TP, and Min & Max lot size but no instructions whatsoever for days as to if in pips or points or percentage... just here's a gun, if you shoot yourself, so sorry, we can't be troubled to provide needed important instructions with an updated release. Believe it or not, these were not even in the EA before, just vague words used like "you have to have adequate capital". As I mentioned before, PennyRobot opens 40 or more (often 50) orders and some people aren't comfortable with so many orders but they can't accommodate them by putting in an input variable for drawdown percentage or number of orders or a margin % limit... just a trade copier that might wipe out your account if you don't "adequate capital".

It's been days since they released updated EAs that now have SL, TP, and Min & Max lot size but no instructions whatsoever for days as to if in pips or points or percentage... just here's a gun, if you shoot yourself, so sorry, we can't be troubled to provide needed important instructions with an updated release. Believe it or not, these were not even in the EA before, just vague words used like "you have to have adequate capital". As I mentioned before, PennyRobot opens 40 or more (often 50) orders and some people aren't comfortable with so many orders but they can't accommodate them by putting in an input variable for drawdown percentage or number of orders or a margin % limit... just a trade copier that might wipe out your account if you don't "adequate capital".

Really speechless on what they are doing... they are like dreaming themself without thinking how customer looks thing are different. BUT back to topic they are scammer!!

Unfortunately the original poster was correct. They took a huge hit on October 19 of well over 50% (have they ever heard of stop loss?)from which member’s accounts have never recovered to any significant degree. This smacks of a totally amateurish approach to Forex trading.

As a result Penny Robot Pro services are officially being closed down (in their own words), leaving many of their client’s accounts in tatters.

Unfortunately the original poster was correct. They took a huge hit on October 19 of well over 50% (have they ever heard of stop loss?)from which member’s accounts have never recovered to any significant degree. This smacks of a totally amateurish approach to Forex trading.

As a result Penny Robot Pro services are officially being closed down (in their own words), leaving many of their client’s accounts in tatters.

Have you ever heard of hidden SL? That's protection from a broker.
Penny Robot Pro ended up only for monthly subscribers. Who have paid for 1 year, for which Penny Robot Pro works further.
Why do you write incomplete and misleading information here???

Back