Penny Robot SCAM

Bud. Im not the only one who got burned by penny. Not even close. So you can take that somewhere else ‍♂️

Bud. Im not the only one who got burned by penny. Not even close. So you can take that somewhere else ‍♂️
That was your fault, not Penny's EA. If you want to trade with 500 usd, don't cry. You know nothing about trading, you dont know what is DD. First, learn the basics of trading and then blame the EA. Shame on you.

Anyone who has burned their accounta is responsible for it. Why? Because you are greedy!!! You want to make from 500 usd 1 million in 1 month.

Bud you're a special kind of stupid. Spouting off facts you have no clue what you're talking about. I had 1100 in the account. Not 500. So again. Before you come in here trying to act like you know what you're talking about, actually know what you're talking about lol

Bud you're a special kind of stupid. Spouting off facts you have no clue what you're talking about. I had 1100 in the account. Not 500. So again. Before you come in here trying to act like you know what you're talking about, actually know what you're talking about lol
It's your fault, you had no reserve. Learn what DD is. Without DD, there is no profit. If you want to play, open a micro account. You investor: D

Let's see some screenshots of your personal profits bud. Would love to see how yours has faired. Let's see a weekly, a monthly and a 3 month. Either put up or shut up.

Let's see some screenshots of your personal profits bud. Would love to see how yours has faired. Let's see a weekly, a monthly and a 3 month. Either put up or shut up.
This is how you can talk to your wife at home if she allows you it. I do not feel the need to share my trading results with you because you are an envious and miserable person and moreover greedy. People like you should be banned from doing trading. Do rather cut roses or fertilize. There is no point in communicating with you more. You can't behave well. Good luck in fertilizing. Bye

Well that tells me what I wanted to know. You either have no positive results or penny is paying you to keep your mouth shut. Good day sir.

It's your fault, you had no reserve. Learn what DD is. Without DD, there is no profit. If you want to play, open a micro account. You investor: D

Been watching this thread like many others have and can't help noticing Strejdo that your very first post in this forum was that you were scammed by an EA yourself then 3days later got yourself scammed again, what an investor you are!! then another 3 days later you met a very wise man from Pakistan that helped you out mentally. Yeah right! Why don't you do as Magikman suggested and Shutup.

I'm just tired of all the penny paid employees coming in here and telling us we are all stupid. Clearly their service is a scam and people need to be warned before they lose all of more peoples money, while knowing full well they're going to do it.

Back