Penny Robot SCAM

Oh and I absolutely love how they are only taking payments for services and eas now in btc. Not scammy at all ROFL

Dear Strejdo, Penny Robot fanboy/employee.

”We are closing down Penny Robot Pro Services it will only work for yhose who have paid for Yearly and 3 months upgrade.”
“This is a notice to all Penny Robot Pro users who are on a month to month basis, We are closing Penny Robot Pro Monthly subscription service because of no way to collecting monthly payments (Huh, How come, you had no problems in the past). Whoever have paid for a full year their services will work for Full Year and those who have paid for 3 months their services will be available till next 2 more months. Those who paying month to month. Their pro accounts will be terminated in next 2 days. Sorry for inconvenience”

Can anything be clearer They are closing down Penny Robot Pro. Long term contracts will be played out because PR can still make money out of them. I advise any of these investors to pull out now before Penny Robot loses any more of your money.

As for for losers having insufficient capital and expecting epic retuurns, I had $20k invested and was looking for 3 to 4% return per month and still got my ass burnt.

Now that Penny Robot Pro is dead I’ll bet they will be launching a new Forex/Bitcoin based trading system in the future claiming to destroy all comers.

Go play shill for someone else.

Have you ever heard of hidden SL? That's protection from a broker.
Penny Robot Pro ended up only for monthly subscribers. Who have paid for 1 year, for which Penny Robot Pro works further.
Why do you write incomplete and misleading information here???

Hi,

are you drunk?? If we need hidden SL from broker than what is the purpose we want to use third-party EA? Therefore, hidden SL is emergency SL not logical SL!

Ask them yourself? But you called them scammers without evidence, I don't know if they'll answer to you. I would block you in their place.

Maybe other do no have evidence but i did posted Penny Scammer Part 1 and Part 2 , did you read it??

That was your fault, not Penny's EA. If you want to trade with 500 usd, don't cry. You know nothing about trading, you dont know what is DD. First, learn the basics of trading and then blame the EA. Shame on you.

Anyone who has burned their accounta is responsible for it. Why? Because you are greedy!!! You want to make from 500 usd 1 million in 1 month.

Well, drunker i think you are the most who do not know what is DD. We understand every trades must have DD but doesn't mean we let DD to blown our account!

Penny scammer at start mentioned can start with minimum USD 100, than change between 250 - 500 than 1000 usd and now 2000 USD somemore! Please most of us complain Penny Team is Scammer and not the EA!

I think you and Penny is the one who want to scam million in a month!

One day they say Extreme has an intelligent algorithm that the other of their products doesn't have and on another day they say Penny Plus has an intelligent algorithm, depending on whether they think you're interested in purchasing it... seems deceptive and just trying to sell another of their more premium products. Reminds me of compulsive lairs that tell different stories from day to day and the stories don't match. They should have a side-by-side comparison with tick marks on what each has and doesn't have like any other reputable site would have but they just want you to spend money first and then find out later that it wasn't what you thought it was after you went through all the trouble of sending them funds in bitcoins and trying to make you seem like an idiot for not asking more questions. They can't take the trouble to lay out such a comparison. They can't even take the time to have someone proofread the misspellings on their sites and major customer emailings. When you ask questions, they aren't open and revealing about what their products do but instead say little about the products, lie about them (grossly overestimate estimated profitability), present misleading or vague information, or just suppress information that would make a difference in whether you buy or not. Just as useful as Oh we have a better product X+ and it is better than x and costs ten times more... better hurry and buy it because it's going up in price next week. If they do say the truth it is product X will produce more orders but they don't say it will put you into deeper drawdown and put your account in precariously dangerous (to the life of your account) increasing the jeopardy. The preceding is targeting newbies, or minions as they're referred to by one of the company reps, that don't know what are too many orders or what too high of a lot size will do to your account. The fresh bait or prey put their trust and faith in the EA or order copying service until eventually unexpected political, economic, fundamental, or other circumstances cause a margin call. Most of them seem desperate for a profitable EA (until it isn't) and therefore defend the product because it is their only hope to reach the goals they hope to attain. Obviously, many of them have grossly undercapitalized accounts. Before the margin call events the reps say "leave it alone, don't touch it, let the trades run guys ", "they (Extreme 3rd party) are in the know about these things because they know what the market makers have in mind". Then after you have a margin call it is "well it is FOREX trading and so there are risks so you should have known better" or "it wasn't the EAs fault, there was manipulation so they can't be held accountable and it is beyond their control" and try convince their followers to continue and sink good money after bad. There is no comprehensive manual in the site or included with the downloaded digital media... just an accident waiting to happen, so to speak. Who would sell and EA with no stop-loss or any loss controls whatsoever? That was added recently but to even sell an EA to the public with no stop-loss capability? that's downright gross negligence. And no inputs for user to better manage its behavior? Beware buyer. If this doesn't reek of scam I guess I don't know what does.

The inserted images are typical of emails from the Penny Robot team. The percentage return profit of 3% to 5% a day is only if you leave the funds in the account... nowhere in the email was that indicated. If you withdraw funds then percentage drops down to 1% for days to weeks reducing the average return. They have their reasons. Also, important, notice I used the word important and definitely important for reader to know but they don't seem to think so, is that all of these accounts will eventually terminate and you will have to find a way to withdraw all funds when that time approaches and is near before it expires. Supposedly this was to compensate purchasers for massive losses incurred in the early weeks of October 2019. My point is that clearly there are 2 items of information excluded and this is typical of nearly all of their offerings and dealings. It is in its entirety.

2019-11-16_180817.png
2019-11-16_180853.png

Last edited:
They are dead and grab all money and run away... RIP all investor!
Our website if fully updated. We can't please everyone here, one of you is complaining we are a scam because we don't update the website and the other is complaining we are a scam because we DO update the website. This thread is complete nonsense. When one thing doesn't go your way you's jump on here and post nothing but incorrect information and lies. PennyRobot has hundreds of very satisfied customers, we have almost 200 users using our PennyRobot autotrader making money by the day with no losses. We have users who made over $800 in 1 week using our Extreme EA. All the PennyRobot EA's have been updated and improved and are working 100% and generating profits and making all our users very happy. It is very clear to me that a lot of people on here should not be trading as they obviously can't handle the risks involved. If we were a ''scam'' as you guys like to call it would we still be here? A lot of you need to look up the definition of that word. For anyone who would like to try for them selves, we have a free trial on our website for anyone to use and that can be used on both a live account or a demo account. Test it for yourself and make up your own mind on PennyRobot. That should clear up a lot of the nonsense on here. Have a great Sunday guys ;)

The inserted images are typical of emails from the Penny Robot team. The percentage return profit of 3% to 5% a day is only if you leave the funds in the account... nowhere in the email was that indicated. If you withdraw funds then percentage drops down to 1% for days to weeks reducing the average return. They have their reasons. Also, important, notice I used the word important and definitely important for reader to know but they don't seem to think so, is that all of these accounts will eventually terminate and you will have to find a way to withdraw all funds when that time approaches and is near before it expires. Supposedly this was to compensate purchasers for massive losses incurred in the early weeks of October 2019. My point is that clearly there are 2 items of information excluded and this is typical of nearly all of their offerings and dealings. It is in its entirety.

View attachment 48591
View attachment 48592
As you are in the Penny Chat you have read there many times that Interbank does allow to withdraw small amounts buy you are then seen as a retail trader and this is why you receive a penalty. The penalty is not given by PennyRobot but by Interbank it's self. You are using our NO LOSS auto trader system and basically making free money. This is a system that you would never have access to if PennyRobot didn't have Interbank hold her funds as guarantee for all Penny users so yous can make free money... a system that the guys are withdrawing from no problem as well whether it's a small amount or not and yet you are still on here complaining....

"We are not dead??" So you are one of the scammer from Penny is it? Let me correct with you i not saying Penny is DEAD instead of SCAMMER! Happy earning everyday? So funny! please show the proof of earning every single day! Even PENNY own official trading account is BLOWN and removed from his website also myfxbook as well so you want to said earning everyday? Dont be part of joker please!
There are plenty of PennyRobot myfxbook accounts that are open and online for anyone to see :)

Why shut down the monthly?
It is not shut down FYI, we are no longer taking new orders for PennyPro monthly subscriptions as Greed EA is basically the same but they can controle it from their own VPS. Thank you for your concern ;)

Unfortunately the original poster was correct. They took a huge hit on October 19 of well over 50% (have they ever heard of stop loss?)from which member’s accounts have never recovered to any significant degree. This smacks of a totally amateurish approach to Forex trading.

As a result Penny Robot Pro services are officially being closed down (in their own words), leaving many of their client’s accounts in tatters.
Please do not provide incorrect information. As you are probably aware now all our users are using the NO LOSS PennyRobot autotrader and are recovering a hell of a lot more than their losses so please do your research first before commenting nonsense. All these users are also using our EA's with SL and TP options. Hope that clears everything up for you ;)

AsstModerator Note: For repeated uncivilized conduct in the forums, PMs, and email, as well as per her request, Stacy87 has been permanently banned from the FPA.

Our website if fully updated. We can't please everyone here, one of you is complaining we are a scam because we don't update the website and the other is complaining we are a scam because we DO update the website. This thread is complete nonsense. When one thing doesn't go your way you's jump on here and post nothing but incorrect information and lies. PennyRobot has hundreds of very satisfied customers, we have almost 200 users using our PennyRobot autotrader making money by the day with no losses. We have users who made over $800 in 1 week using our Extreme EA. All the PennyRobot EA's have been updated and improved and are working 100% and generating profits and making all our users very happy. It is very clear to me that a lot of people on here should not be trading as they obviously can't handle the risks involved. If we were a ''scam'' as you guys like to call it would we still be here? A lot of you need to look up the definition of that word. For anyone who would like to try for them selves, we have a free trial on our website for anyone to use and that can be used on both a live account or a demo account. Test it for yourself and make up your own mind on PennyRobot. That should clear up a lot of the nonsense on here. Have a great Sunday guys ;)

As you are in the Penny Chat you have read there many times that Interbank does allow to withdraw small amounts buy you are then seen as a retail trader and this is why you receive a penalty. The penalty is not given by PennyRobot but by Interbank it's self. You are using our NO LOSS auto trader system and basically making free money. This is a system that you would never have access to if PennyRobot didn't have Interbank hold her funds as guarantee for all Penny users so yous can make free money... a system that the guys are withdrawing from no problem as well whether it's a small amount or not and yet you are still on here complaining....

There are plenty of PennyRobot myfxbook accounts that are open and online for anyone to see :)

It is not shut down FYI, we are no longer taking new orders for PennyPro monthly subscriptions as Greed EA is basically the same but they can controle it from their own VPS. Thank you for your concern ;)

Please do not provide incorrect information. As you are probably aware now all our users are using the NO LOSS PennyRobot autotrader and are recovering a hell of a lot more than their losses so please do your research first before commenting nonsense. All these users are also using our EA's with SL and TP options. Hope that clears everything up for you ;)

If you mentioned i give incorrect information than you can give me the proof since i already posted the proof of SCAM so show me your 1, dont talk just for fun! Also show us your all myfxbook account and also your customer who are profitable without LOSS. Come just show the proof!

And something weird, why people must email you to purchase instead of allow customer to purchase directly? Something to hide again? Haha damn funny la dude!

Back