Penny Robot SCAM

One of the Penny Robot products obliterated user accounts again today. Quoting a user: "... chasing a reversal with big lots...". Last time this happened a company rep put the blame on market manipulation, this time it was the news, what's next? A few gluttons for punishment remain while those that have learned their lessons the hard way have left licking their wounds (after their accounts were margin called). This is not several months later, last one occurred in October this year. Just a few days earlier people that were complaining were told to just be patient. Their sense of danger was giving them a warning that they didn't heed and now their accounts are dead (RIP) or in the emergency room on life support (just on the edge of margin call... a few pips in the wrong direction and bye-bye remaining balance). Many were advised to have a minimum balance of $3000 when more was needed. Why more? Multiple orders of lot sizes of 1.5+ within hours of each other (7 in less than 24 hours) when there was no sign of a turnaround. You just have to look at today's activity in USDCHF (Dec. 03,'19) to see for yourself. Totally irresponsible advice and no intervention to help those trusting the EA to do the right thing and protect their accounts and valuable assets. This is an EA sold at nearly $1000 to people after showing good profits for a short period of time and "cherry picking" the profits to make it look enticing. They were also told the orders are 2 to 3 a day and can be as high as 3 lots but average much less. Trusting users were not expecting 7 orders within 24 hours of 1.5+ size lots on sub $3000 accounts. Even $5000 accounts were not safe from the massacre. Will it happen a 3rd time? More likely the answer is yes. I'm sure the minimum balance recommended will increase to $10,000 next time the product is promoted because that's what scammers do to fill their pockets with the money of others in a deceptive manner: Show them a highly profitable product (short-term), don't show them the dangers and underestimate the safety net, put few or no built-in safety measures into the product, and don't even provide a proper installation guide.

One of the Penny Robot products obliterated user accounts again today. Quoting a user: "... chasing a reversal with big lots...". Last time this happened a company rep put the blame on market manipulation, this time it was the news, what's next? A few gluttons for punishment remain while those that have learned their lessons the hard way have left licking their wounds (after their accounts were margin called). This is not several months later, last one occurred in October this year. Just a few days earlier people that were complaining were told to just be patient. Their sense of danger was giving them a warning that they didn't heed and now their accounts are dead (RIP) or in the emergency room on life support (just on the edge of margin call... a few pips in the wrong direction and bye-bye remaining balance). Many were advised to have a minimum balance of $3000 when more was needed. Why more? Multiple orders of lot sizes of 1.5+ within hours of each other (7 in less than 24 hours) when there was no sign of a turnaround. You just have to look at today's activity in USDCHF (Dec. 03,'19) to see for yourself. Totally irresponsible advice and no intervention to help those trusting the EA to do the right thing and protect their accounts and valuable assets. This is an EA sold at nearly $1000 to people after showing good profits for a short period of time and "cherry picking" the profits to make it look enticing. They were also told the orders are 2 to 3 a day and can be as high as 3 lots but average much less. Trusting users were not expecting 7 orders within 24 hours of 1.5+ size lots on sub $3000 accounts. Even $5000 accounts were not safe from the massacre. Will it happen a 3rd time? More likely the answer is yes. I'm sure the minimum balance recommended will increase to $10,000 next time the product is promoted because that's what scammers do to fill their pockets with the money of others in a deceptive manner: Show them a highly profitable product (short-term), don't show them the dangers and underestimate the safety net, put few or no built-in safety measures into the product, and don't even provide a proper installation guide.

I totally agree with you.

I find it interesting that they seem to have shifted more to a Buy An EA type of business model instead of Pay By Month or Pay By Year model of business which strongly suggests that if they stayed with a pay monthly or annually type of service that they'd lose income due to customer/user dissatisfaction. The few loyal users/customers would not be able to support their administrative costs and they'd have to discontinue unless they provided superior service compared to other services that provide Forex signals or digital products. Also strongly suggests that they simply want to provide inferior EAs without being responsible for decimating or obliterating user accounts... just sell, wait awhile, and come up with another product later. Eventually the word will get around and they'll have to totally change their facade... which is what scammers do.

Another thing that just occurred to me is they tie your account number to an EA and require you to purchase another EA in order to use a different account number (i.e. change the account number you plan to use). First time I've ever run into a seller that requires this in years and years of purchasing EAs. Usually vendors provide you with a site to go to and you log in and go to a change account page and then simply change your account(s) and you can use the new account number within minutes. Or, you send new account information with your name/id they have on file and the new account number and you wait a few hours to a couple of days. Seems like a scheme (scammer scheme maybe?) to get more money from users. They say it puts a strain on their servers to change the account number... Balderdash!

Last edited:
Please report them in other SCAMMER platform as well in Facebook page to let more people know this thread.

People let yourself be cheated by Penny's three speculators. Neel, Stacey and Hadrian. Nell hasn't been communicating for over a week. Stacey also doesn't communicate as ever. Do you know what that means? Going Christmas, they made a commitment to rob you by the end of the year. BTC scalper- when was the last profit? No more than a month. Extreme EA? He burned your bills, and Neel said it was highly profitable. Autotrader? They change the rules every now and then. You've invested your last money after a bloody day and you won't see your money anymore.
They had it thought out well.
Is Stacey really Stacey? Is Neel really Neel? And Hadrian?
Stacey, you're the most arrogant and insolent woman. If you're really a woman.

People, you let yourself be cheated. BTC scalper month and a half without profit. You paid hard-earned money for it. Is BTC scalper lifetime? : DDDDDD.
What about Autotrader? Stacey tells you the poems that you should have received your withdrawal from your account. What day is it today? Where is your money? One scam after another. That they wanted to help you when their robots burned your accounts? : D They robbed you all twice, the first time at the cost of a robot, and the second time you put your money in an Autotrader.

Ant Extreme EA is high profitable??? :DDDD Oh, sh.t. Check it: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/pe...xwQrUZzK1PWOdLLWg7DsMwVnWbUzOb5Qb3rBkgfSDEPeg
You blowed clients accounts 3rd time.

Stacey and Neel will have a nice Christmas, but unfortunately their clients will cry.

Stacey where are you???? I am waiting for your arguments. Sorry, not arguments, but bullshits.

Last edited:
Stacey and Penny Robot company are as fake as her eyebrows.

MODERATION NOTE: The image of Stacey and her eyebrows has been removed.

Stacey ^

For those unfamiliar with Penny Robot Team, the people that paid for Auto Trader mentioned in post #317 were told they would get refunds on the 15th period... still no refunds for anyone as of now. They've also been told they will get 9% a day on their Auto Trader balance which is supposed to be riskless. Unheard of profit which remains to be seen. Guess I'll be eating my words if it happens but just bringing readers up to date. Last time I read the moderator posted that it will be up to 9% a day which a member brought to everyone's attention. Supposedly will start after this weekend. They change from day to day and week to week.

Last edited:
Back