• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PennyRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
People let yourself be cheated by Penny's three speculators. Neel, Stacey and Hadrian. Nell hasn't been communicating for over a week. Stacey also doesn't communicate as ever. Do you know what that means? Going Christmas, they made a commitment to rob you by the end of the year. BTC scalper- when was the last profit? No more than a month. Extreme EA? He burned your bills, and Neel said it was highly profitable. Autotrader? They change the rules every now and then. You've invested your last money after a bloody day and you won't see your money anymore.
They had it thought out well.
Is Stacey really Stacey? Is Neel really Neel? And Hadrian?
Stacey, you're the most arrogant and insolent woman. If you're really a woman.

People, you let yourself be cheated. BTC scalper month and a half without profit. You paid hard-earned money for it. Is BTC scalper lifetime? : DDDDDD.
What about Autotrader? Stacey tells you the poems that you should have received your withdrawal from your account. What day is it today? Where is your money? One scam after another. That they wanted to help you when their robots burned your accounts? : D They robbed you all twice, the first time at the cost of a robot, and the second time you put your money in an Autotrader.

Ant Extreme EA is high profitable??? :DDDD Oh, sh.t. Check it: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/pe...xwQrUZzK1PWOdLLWg7DsMwVnWbUzOb5Qb3rBkgfSDEPeg
You blowed clients accounts 3rd time.

Stacey and Neel will have a nice Christmas, but unfortunately their clients will cry.

Stacey where are you???? I am waiting for your arguments. Sorry, not arguments, but bullshits.

Hello All,
I have been running various EAs successfully for 12 years. Different strategies at different brokers.
A golden rule is to run them at half or less of the risk the programmer recommends, until you have a good understanding of the system.
In mid November, I was requested by one of Penny's team to post a review. Having observed the performance of 4 of their systems over the past 4 - 6 months,
Here is my review.
- PENNY PRO: Started August. Seemed like a trade copier. It maintained quite a bit of open trades constantly, making the withdrawal of funds tricky due to drawdown. At the end a 3 month period it was in an overall loss of 10%. I turned it off. It is no longer offered.
- Penny plus I have 4 licenses and ran them at 3 different brokers. They suffered a large drawdown and then losses in September and again in December. At which time I turned them off losing 50% of my account balances.
- GREED EA: I have 2 licenses and ran them at different brokers.
Same issues as Penny plus. 50% loss on my accounts.
As a rule, I prefer EAs that go "flat" often. the 3 EAs above did not fit my personal money management strategy, Hence, they are not for me. They could be for you!!
EXTREME EA: Started in mid October and by the end of November 7 licenses. This EA was started at one third of the recommended risk. The site at the time indicated it would open 1 to 3 trades at a time (The wording on the site has since been updated to "1 - 3 typical"). As with any EA, it is best to be cautious and keep the lot sizes within reason for ones account size. October and November were phenomenal, 21% and 46% respectively. This suggested a further reduction in max lot size was prudent. (10-15% per month should make anyone happy) Then came December, the EA opened a total of 7 USD CHF trades on each of my accounts. At a 50% drawdown, I closed 3 trades per account., as the pair seemed to be on a never ending dive. Between the beginning of December and mid January there was an almost 400 pip move on the USD CHF. The pair has yet to recover. I turned off the EA and manually traded out of the remaining positions.
Extreme seems to have potential, however, expecting 3 trades and seeing 7 opened was alarming. Also alarming was the levels at which the trades were opened, personally I am yet to see the technical logic. They appeared to be opened at levels of desperation and hope........ They are the experts.
The last trades taken by Extreme on my accounts were mid December 2019 and if adequately managed, the EA has potential.
Disappointing is, having invested so much money with this group, I have asked numerous times when it will start taking trades again. One of the support staff has tried to help, however, the person in charge prefers to ignore the requests. I am still waiting to see if my total investment in their EAs will be a total loss.
After 12 years one sees many characters and hears many promises, but part of the game of learning.
Let optimism prevail........ and may your pips multiply.

GOOD LUCK!

Grow up man! What proof do you have to claim that the BTC Scalper is a Ponzi scheme. We have all members, who opted for this option, taking in daily deposits into their BTC wallet. Please, for goodness sake, do not spread lies and spam around.
CORRECTION! CORRECTION! CORRECTION!
A huge apology to all the innocent people who have been scammed by this Penny Robot Team. Yes, I realise it that I was too hasty in my comments to the people affected. Only after having blown my accounts a number of time within 3 months, I began to suspect that things was not right. When I began to express my concerns, the team deployed spies on me and began collecting evidence against me. Perhaps having realised that I was talking the truth and with the fear of losing their clients, they banned me from the group, my licence was revoked, which I paid for the EAs. There is EA in this world what they claim to own. All I can say is that it was a big mistake on my part to trust these people. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THEY ARE A NUMBER ONE SCAMMER! THEY SCAM IN THE NAME OF GOD AS WELL. I SAY "SHAME ON YOU LOTS!"

Im backing you, Sunray001.
If you havent seen it, Jozeph Hansbauer, you are definitely being left out of what people say, REAL THANG!
You have no right to say bad things about it and that i bet you don't even understand the whole thing yet!
CORRECTION! CORRECTION! CORRECTION!
A huge apology to all the innocent people who have been scammed by this Penny Robot Team. Yes, I realise it that I was too hasty in my comments to the people affected. Only after having blown my accounts a number of time within 3 months, I began to suspect that things was not right. When I began to express my concerns, the team deployed spies on me and began collecting evidence against me. Perhaps having realised that I was talking the truth and with the fear of losing their clients, they banned me from the group, my licence was revoked, which I paid for the EAs. There is EA in this world what they claim to own. All I can say is that it was a big mistake on my part to trust these people. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THEY ARE A NUMBER ONE SCAMMER! THEY SCAM IN THE NAME OF GOD AS WELL. I SAY "SHAME ON YOU LOTS!"

Back