• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PennyRobot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Can you share your results in myfxbook/fxblue to confirm your truth? Thanks
Unfortunately i did not connect it to myFxbook, but thankfully this the one thing that PennyRobot does Not Dispute.
I could put the entire trade log (It is only one month long for those willing to comb through it) to confirm.
I was in communication with Penny the entire decline.
My only comfort was the fact that they confirmed a promised to Honor their Guarantee.
Well, we are here now because they no longer want to.
But the Company does not question this truth. The account was Blown.

Unfortunately i did not connect it to myFxbook, but thankfully this the one thing that PennyRobot does Not Dispute.
I could put the entire trade log (It is only one month long for those willing to comb through it) to confirm.
I was in communication with Penny the entire decline.
My only comfort was the fact that they confirmed a promised to Honor their Guarantee.
Well, we are here now because they no longer want to.
But the Company does not question this truth. The account was Blown.

I'm sorry what happened to you but my question wasn't directed to you but to member Strejdo.

Pennyrobot, sorry but yuor new offer (bitcoin scalper) looks like a Ponzi scheme. Convince people of the opposite. 100% profitable system?
Your system doesn't give any logic. If i have btc scalper EA on my MT4 account there is not any activity. Activity is only on your account? What kind of trading is that? EA on my account is just an excuse of Ponzi scheme. Explain to us the principle of functioning and gaining profits if it is not Ponzi schere or other scamm.

Grow up man! What proof do you have to claim that the BTC Scalper is a Ponzi scheme. We have all members, who opted for this option, taking in daily deposits into their BTC wallet. Please, for goodness sake, do not spread lies and spam around.

Can you share your results in myfxbook/fxblue to confirm your truth? Thanks
I dont have account on myfxbook. I can write here investors password to one of my accounts where i use Penny robot Plus from 24. september 2019.
There are trades from an earlier date, but Penny Plus has been on my account since 24th September 2019.
Server: ICMarketsSC-Live18
ID: 1800038045
PASS: Pass1234.
I enclose also the printscreen of the profit from 24.09.2019 to today.

It is your dependence that someone really handy sells a really profitable product. I use BTC scalper and Penny Pro ( Jarora, Penny PRO result you can to check on myfxbook site) on other accounts. I will buy Extreme on Monday.

For all: The person who sells Penny EA is not only their seller but also the creator, he's a professional and very wise person. I've tried a lot of EAs, but none of the EAs was profitable. The only profitable robots are Penny's EA. Who tells untruth about him is a liar and scammer or another seller of unprofitable EAs. Those who look at my posts will realize that I have been cheated multiple times and now I will not trust anyone. I'm very careful now. I fully trust Penny. I lost a lot of money with scammers on forex and Penny helps me get that money back.

I have nothing more to say.
Who is wise, he buys Penny's products, who is not wise, the lose much money with scammers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191004-214518_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20191004-214518_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    667.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
MODERATORS TAKE NOTE URGENTLY!
It is a sad day that i would have to chime in on a SCAM thread on FPA
BUT according to FPA CONDITIONS stated in this thread.
I have been scammed by Penny.

At the time of purchase of Penny's Greed EA there was a (Challenger Mode Guarantee) that if you don't make $1,000 profit in 22 days you would receive $2,000. That was it!
No indication of a "one week" time limit to purchase, No indication of a "first 50 persons are covered"
Just a Guarantee on the website at the time of purchase, which for me was the selling point and the reason i purchased.
(And according to the FPA, that makes it VALID!)

Earlier on in this thread (9th September) PENNY mentioned that only the first 50 persons were covered
(which, again, was NEVER stated on the website)
I immediately messaged Penny's Support Email to verify that i was covered
(and yes i did ask if i was among the 50 BECAUSE THE GUARANTEE WAS ON THE SITE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE!)
BUT GET THIS Penny said YES! They confirmed that i was covered!!!
(PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL RECORDS ATTACHED FOR PROOF)

Fast forward to Today (2nd October) more than 22 days have elapsed and my account which started at just Over $1,000 has been reduced to $1.99 (One dollar and ninety-nine cents).
But no worries Penny would cover me with the (Challenger Mode $2,000) Guarantee, right? WRONG!
Penny is refusing to Honor its Guarantee. A Guarantee that they confirmed not Once but Twice in our email conversations.

I genuinely believed in this company's integrity due to their quick responses and the fact that gags.inv had his issue resolved.

But, Today the fact remains. I purchased and EA with a VALID Guarantee (according to FPA Definition) and the company has indicated that THEY WILL NOT HONOR THAT GUARANTEE.
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY PENNY ROBOT!

Whether you like it or not, checks been made and you, FAILED to come out registering yourself on the 1st week of the LAUNCHING, and worst case is they trusted an ass and simply reply emails without checking.
Secondly, you have no right to accuse them for not checking it first, because you don't expect a man to sit and stare at his emails and computer all day long.
Third, they have so many people who are satisfied, even with some failure at times, they could get it fixed up and give a good explanation of what went wrong, unlike some company that would just shut off after some complications.
I believe PENNY ROBOT is a man of his words. Whether you like it or not, it is fated you were NOT IN the 1st 50 group and you signed up after the 1st week, made you totally out of the eligibility to claim anything! GET A LIFE MAN, NOTHING COMES FREE, ESP in Forex. DEAL with that, move on.

Grow up man! What proof do you have to claim that the BTC Scalper is a Ponzi scheme. We have all members, who opted for this option, taking in daily deposits into their BTC wallet. Please, for goodness sake, do not spread lies and spam around.

Im backing you, Sunray001.
If you havent seen it, Jozeph Hansbauer, you are definitely being left out of what people say, REAL THANG!
You have no right to say bad things about it and that i bet you don't even understand the whole thing yet!

After 1month trading the equity is less what it started with.

I'm sceptical about this robot when even the author can't save his own account.

If frequently withdrawals are a part of the strategy it should maybe be mentioned.

Every traders know when to withdraw and when to leave it.
You don't expect people to tell you this and that all the time, do you?
Or maybe, did you even bother to ask anyone in their messenger, how their account is doing, with the bot?

Whether you like it or not, checks been made and you, FAILED to come out registering yourself on the 1st week of the LAUNCHING, and worst case is they trusted an ass and simply reply emails without checking.
Secondly, you have no right to accuse them for not checking it first, because you don't expect a man to sit and stare at his emails and computer all day long.
Third, they have so many people who are satisfied, even with some failure at times, they could get it fixed up and give a good explanation of what went wrong, unlike some company that would just shut off after some complications.
I believe PENNY ROBOT is a man of his words. Whether you like it or not, it is fated you were NOT IN the 1st 50 group and you signed up after the 1st week, made you totally out of the eligibility to claim anything! GET A LIFE MAN, NOTHING COMES FREE, ESP in Forex. DEAL with that, move on.
Your Statement is in Ignorance.
Read the attached Terms and Conditions for Qualifying for under Greed Challenge.
NO WHERE DOES IT SAY "You have to be in the first 50"
NO WHERE DOES IT SAY "You have to purchase the product in the first week"
This Guarantee existed on the website at the time of purchase! Making it valid!
And as for your statement that "Penny trusted an 'ass' to reply to emails and he replied to mine without checking". That is not my Problem!
The minute they replies to my email using Penny credentials they are representing the company and their WORD MUST STAND.
(You do realise that they Confirmed my Guarantee not Once but TWICE '9TH September' and '11th September')
(p.s. NOT THAT THEY NEED TO CHECK. PENNY CONFIRMED THAT THE GUARANTEE STOOD BACK IN AUGUST via website chat WHEN I PURCHASED THE EA)
The rest of your contribution regarding Penny's Products success or failure is irrelevant frankly.
(I also had a Penny Pro account that Blew TOTALLY, but you don't see me calling them a SCAM over that! That is the Nature of FOREX) The issue is not the Products' Performance/Malperformance, it the lack of integrity and Blatant refusal to Honoring a Guarantee that not only EXISTED at the time of Purchase, But was also CONFIRMED TWICE thereafter. Attempting to ridicule someone for standing up when they have been wronged is of questionable character and often speaks of deeper motives.

Attachments

• Terms and Conditions for Qualifying under Greed Challenge..png
    Terms and Conditions for Qualifying under Greed Challenge..png
    635.4 KB · Views: 3
I dont have account on myfxbook. I can write here investors password to one of my accounts where i use Penny robot Plus from 24. september 2019.
There are trades from an earlier date, but Penny Plus has been on my account since 24th September 2019.
Server: ICMarketsSC-Live18
ID: 1800038045
PASS: Pass1234.
I enclose also the printscreen of the profit from 24.09.2019 to today.

It is your dependence that someone really handy sells a really profitable product. I use BTC scalper and Penny Pro ( Jarora, Penny PRO result you can to check on myfxbook site) on other accounts. I will buy Extreme on Monday.

For all: The person who sells Penny EA is not only their seller but also the creator, he's a professional and very wise person. I've tried a lot of EAs, but none of the EAs was profitable. The only profitable robots are Penny's EA. Who tells untruth about him is a liar and scammer or another seller of unprofitable EAs. Those who look at my posts will realize that I have been cheated multiple times and now I will not trust anyone. I'm very careful now. I fully trust Penny. I lost a lot of money with scammers on forex and Penny helps me get that money back.

I have nothing more to say.
Who is wise, he buys Penny's products, who is not wise, the lose much money with scammers.

Thank you for showing us your account. Now I know why Penny is so profitable and has a high DD because he uses a martingale strategy.

PennyRobot.jpg

In the long run with martingale strategy, almost all accounts fail so be careful.

Back