People are out there for scam beware

Darren757575

Recruit
Dear all,

There are some people who are really scammers and use the platform metatrade 4 to charm you out into investment.

I personally did met a girl on social platform site hi5.com who pretended to be Milina Welkins. She proclaimed to be the only daugher of a singaporian parents and now as an entrepreneur lives in United State of America. She convincingly pretend to have lot of money and that she has made money from forex exchange.

I promised to make me earn money in forex exchange very easily. I came to doubt her identity when:
(1) I asked for her identity and for video call she take 20 to 30 minutes to call
(2) she always put the video call in a way that you cannot see the background
(3) I have always asked here to show me the backgroup she never did
(4) she is obsessed I have to invest in a company in metatrade 4
(5) she send me picture but the background blurred did not seem to look like United States
(6) I asked to send her money she refused and obsessed to invest meaning the identity could be fake
(7) she was so obssessed for me to invest that she stop to nothing to start fight
(8) used a +1 identity watsap number for which their are software to replace a country number to that of USA

Her Number was : +1 361 495 0005

Hi5 profile link : http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6118306115

Her hi5 account address is France, she says she is origins of Singapore and Lives in USA.

Dont get yourself too easily giving money else you will get scam.

I did not give her money was asking her a lot of question she was so pissed she stopped talk to me.

Beware she is a big scam

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 19

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Dear all,

There are some people who are really scammers and use the platform metatrade 4 to charm you out into investment.

I personally did met a girl on social platform site hi5.com who pretended to be Milina Welkins. She proclaimed to be the only daugher of a singaporian parents and now as an entrepreneur lives in United State of America. She convincingly pretend to have lot of money and that she has made money from forex exchange.

I promised to make me earn money in forex exchange very easily. I came to doubt her identity when:
(1) I asked for her identity and for video call she take 20 to 30 minutes to call
(2) she always put the video call in a way that you cannot see the background
(3) I have always asked here to show me the backgroup she never did
(4) she is obsessed I have to invest in a company in metatrade 4
(5) she send me picture but the background blurred did not seem to look like United States
(6) I asked to send her money she refused and obsessed to invest meaning the identity could be fake
(7) she was so obssessed for me to invest that she stop to nothing to start fight
(8) used a +1 identity watsap number for which their are software to replace a country number to that of USA

Her Number was : +1 361 495 0005

Hi5 profile link : http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6118306115

Her hi5 account address is France, she says she is origins of Singapore and Lives in USA.

Dont get yourself too easily giving money else you will get scam.

I did not give her money was asking her a lot of question she was so pissed she stopped talk to me.

Beware she is a big scam
Thanks for awareness :)