• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Pepperstone.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello forex.singtrader,

The main reason I opened an account with Pepperstone is because they are regulated by the AFS...and their trade execution is not that bad either....plus, I can trade in 0.01 lot size if so desired during slow market movement (you know, sort of like playing around with the market with minimal risk).

Their platform was out since Saturday, but I got a reply from Support that they were doing regular weekend maintenance, which is good, but I wish they would had e-mail me of their schedule.

Anywhere, everything is back to normal this morning when their platform started operation at 0600hrs our local time. This is another thing which I hope Pepperstone would consider starting their platform as soon as the New Zealand market opens at 0530hrs our local time.

Well, so far I am quite satisfied with Pepperstone and the rebate rates from my IB theAsianGroup is really2 fantastic.

Alright, I think we should keep each other informed on our experiences with Pepperstone....especially since I intend to park a fairly large amount of money with them soon.

Cheers & all the best in your trading!
They are very good broker with good system and fast withdrawals as well BUT until you are trading low volumes. As soon as you trade big, at any point of time they will put account restriction and throw you our using clause 7 and 2 of the terms that you agree. At times they can also make you liable to pay them by saying they overpaid you in error. They have asked me to pay them back around 70,000 USD by saying there was pricing error and so overpaid me. My accounts are also blocked with open positions.

Pepperstone is the only broker that I have come across that reverse daily positive swap into negative after a few weeks and the base currency, USD, interested rate has not changed.
I am not going to elaborate my problems & issues with Pepperdstone because it is a waste of my time and they (Pepperstone) simply explain everything away by saying it's their liquidity Providers fault, stated in their PDS and Terms and Conditions documents, bla-bla-bla etc, etc and nothing is their fault nor their responsibility.

I shall just state here that I am deeply disappointed with Pepperstone and that I have now totally lost confidence in them and will not use them as my broker anymore and strongly advise others to stay away too.

Hi everyone I am new here in fpa and please forgive my bad english language today I wanted to make withdraw from my account with pepperstone which I am used to trade with them 4 years ago and before since my last withdrawal process everything was good a year ago until today when I want to make again my withdraw there is only one option to make the withdrawal process which is by visa card and the problem is I can't take more than 62usd so the only option that they give me to get my money is by visa card and PERMITTED AMOUNT is 62usd no bank transfer option or neither by electronic wallets like skrillex or neteller only by visa card and that what makes me feel that there something wrong I have wrote them 2 messages by until now there is no respond....so how can I get my money from them especially that the withdrawal by visa permitted amount limited of 62usd..any help plz

Has the card you used originally expired? This might be why they are limiting what you can withdraw at the moment as they are covering themselves against possible money laundering. When did you send them the messages?

I've had this happen they say it's because the card used was expired just send then the new card details and you should be fine

strange, never encountered similar issue before.. did you contact customer service (about 80% of issues can be resolved).

Cheers,
GoldmanSach

Back