• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Pepperstone.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ramy, there is a few active discussion over at "Donna forex" site about Pepperstone.

I am still live with them and I believe it is a good broker except for a few issues (trading platform & deposit options) which are being highlighted over at Donna Forex site.
I used the Asiangroup as my IB for Pepperstone and the rebates I get back from them are great...in fact, my rebates are almost equal to my initial deposit since I do high voulum trading.

Check out that site and answers to all your questions should be much clearer.

Cheers!

Fast deposit, fast withdrawal, tight spreads but if you trade during news they will delay 2 seconds so you incur slippage and fill end of spike. I hear some EA users also complain of delayed execution by few seconds and slippage. If you swing trade I suppose you wont be affected.

I've been using Pepperstone for about 7 months now. I've tried both their standard and razor accounts. I went back to the standard cuz the high commissions eclipsed the very tight pip spreads.

Also, I unfortunately agree with the "platform freezing" in times of good volatility ie news announcements or at certain market open times where you get good volume. And I'm not talking about the regular 5 min +/- blackout at 6:00 pm Atlantic Canada time...which they claim is normal. According to them it's apparently something to do with the liquidity providers? I asked them if this occurred with all brokers and was told it DID "if they are true ECN brokers". Can anyone tell me if this is true?

If they are reading this, I hope they decide to do something about it. Apart from that, no other real complaints to voice at this time.

BTW, the Asian group are GREAT! Generous cashback payouts and always on time.

White label...

About th white label thingy. You should have a read here:
forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=5532470#post5532470

Cheers!

does pepperstone have techs onboard

hi i'm todaphi....this my 1st post on this forum or any forum....anyway i have a question about pepperstone. do they have any techs other then the reps that handle their live chats. reason is i asked them about a mt4 problem i encountered. they said my problem was one they never encountered before and therefore did not have a resolution. and they would have to escalate this to metaquotes. i asked to speak with a tech but there was no reply, so i said....u don't have any techs do u..their reply was, " it's just that we have not come across this issue before and don't have a solution at this stage, sorry.

It would help if you can elaborate a little more on the MT4 problem.

As stated from previous posts, I have traded with Pepperstone but have stopped for sometime now due to their MT4 platform freezing problem (which apparently have been fixed) plus their very inconvenient (for me at least) limited deposit option available (which they informed sometime back that they will look into, but which still have not been upgraded).

But all in all, Pepperstone (in my personal opinion) is still a pretty much trusted broker and I might go back to them in the near future.

Anywhere, there are very active post over at "Donnaforex" site from where you will get some more valuable information about Pepperstone.

Unusual bahviour and wicked candles

Hello guys,

just wanted to inform you that there are maybe some issues with Pepperstone - i have send an email and await their reply - you can judge for yourself - but I am not sure what to say:

Dear Pepperstone Team,

I would like to make an inquiry about recent candle behavior.

Attached 2 Screenshots - one is from my live trading account and the other is from my friends trading account - also live with pepperstone

How can you explain this difference? I had the same experience a while back on EUR / USD.

Please give me some input on this.

au.gifau 2 non wicked candle.jpg

i keep you guys posted.

Pepperstone Slippage

Ho Aperto Conto con Loro Un paio di Settimane fa. Oltre al Fatto, Che una volte ci vogliono Fino a 5 Secondi per il bene di ottenere Elaborato e accettato .. Tutto sembrava OK. Motor Venerdì scorso, Una scossa Successo: Messo ONU Stoploss 9,8 pips Ordine DOPO l'Apertura Di Una Posizione brevi. Il Prezzo Alle star e la mia SL ha eseguito 54 pips sopra del Suo LIVELLO. Broker also avuto il Coraggio di Pagare la commissione per QUESTO. DOPO tre e-mail Che rifiutano qualsiasi rimborso e qualsiasi rimborso commissione. In Pratica, QUESTO significa Che, ESSI non rispettare e valorizzare i Loro Clienti e Che per SL e Una decorazione non vincolante - Oltre al commercio dal Vivo. Sono Profondamente deluso e Sono fortemente scoraggiante per APRIRE UN Conto con Loro, venite Nel Caso di perturbazioni del Mercato .. Si Può Perdere Tutto e also Pagare per QUESTO. Saluti, Greg

Back