Pepperstone.com

Bumblebee

Recruit
I am Happy to tell you that Pepperstone solved my problem.
I now can withdraw money from my account!!

Best Regards,
Peter.

Madis

Recruit
Hello everybody,

I have a problem with pepperstone i want to discuss about. My first and most profitable trading strategy is an mix of automated trading and manual trading.
ave done this for 2 years for now and profits over 300% with this time.
Now i was on vocation when pepperstone announced moving accounts under UK regulatory, and i have 2 weeks until my accounts go to close only mode and 2 weeks more then account will be closed.
This colud not happen in worst time. I had large amount of positions open when they switched my account to close only mode, so i cant adjust or add hedging positions. Tomorrw they will close my account and the loss is going to be about 70-80%. I talked whit pepperstone and they threw a lot of points out of user agreement and basically told me they can close whatever they want whenever they want. Is there anything do to in this situation?

Regards,
Madis

JeremyV

Recruit
Yep. Same thing happend to me. They decide to change things. Had a LOT of time to inform their customers, but they didn't.
Now they come up with a silly 2 weeks ultimatum, forcing their customers to close at a loss. Turned a +40% year so far into a negative 30%.

This is a disgrace!

Multiple chat discussions only gave standard answers and fake excuses. Even to that point where they started to give me false hope, just so I keep trading with them.
No help, no compromise, nothing. Basically they said "It is like it is and if you don't like it go f*** yourself".

They don't care about their customers.

And even after withdrawing my funds, they ripped me off. They charged a bank fee, where there shouldn't be one, according to their website.
It clearly states "no fee", but they still kept the same amount of money the actual bank fee was.
After talking to them, they came up with an excuse my money went through multiple banks, hence the multiple fees.
What a pile of bs. My bank told me there were no multiple banks. It was a direct transaction.

Pepperstone = Bucketshop & scammers! Stay away from them.

TimAllen

Recruit
Recently on a conversation with Pepperstone and Hotforex when I tried to close my account I pointed out how bad reviews on FPA and some other websites are affecting my decision to keep an account with them since I just recently opened up an account with them with no trading done as I read all the bad info here and wanted to close my account asap. Their reps told me this website FPA is always trying to put fake reviews and is used by scrupulous brokers who want it to promote their brokerage only. Well FPA lets Pepperstone and Hotforex both advertise here so how can they be doing that? I knew that both brokerages are lying since a lot of people posting here lost their accounts considerably. Let me know your experiences in closing the accounts without trading.?? I am now scared of loosing my money in those accounts by these forex brokers.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Recently on a conversation with Pepperstone and Hotforex when I tried to close my account I pointed out how bad reviews on FPA and some other websites are affecting my decision to keep an account with them since I just recently opened up an account with them with no trading done as I read all the bad info here and wanted to close my account asap. Their reps told me this website FPA is always trying to put fake reviews and is used by scrupulous brokers who want it to promote their brokerage only. Well FPA lets Pepperstone and Hotforex both advertise here so how can they be doing that? I knew that both brokerages are lying since a lot of people posting here lost their accounts considerably. Let me know your experiences in closing the accounts without trading.?? I am now scared of loosing my money in those accounts by these forex brokers.
I am very surprised about any representative of either of these brokers making false claims regarding FPA's reviews. I'm sending you a PM now. Please write back and let me know exactly who said what about the FPA.

trMov

Recruit
Dear All,

Much to my surprise Pepperstone is being referred as gaming platform instead of broker. I hope someone had told me about this sooner since the money being put in is not a small amount. So far it's hard to resolve issues. I hope they can disclose their business subcategory registered or resolve all issues with me. I also bring it here hopefully it may help somebody.

Screenshot of Pepperstone being referred as gaming platform > https://prntscr.com/jkx527
Screenshot of Pepperstone case > https://prntscr.com/jkx6uu

What should I do?
Thanks for your help in advance.

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
Dear All,

Much to my surprise Pepperstone is being referred as gaming platform instead of broker. I hope someone had told me about this sooner since the money being put in is not a small amount. So far it's hard to resolve issues. I hope they can disclose their business subcategory registered or resolve all issues with me. I also bring it here hopefully it may help somebody.

What should I do?
Thanks for your help in advance.
It's PayPal using the description. I suggest contacting PayPal support and Pepperstone support and asking them to clarify the situation.

trMov

Recruit
I contacted PayPal support regarding Pepperstone's business subcategory registered with them and also contacted Pepperstone support but no clear response. What to do?

anwarabouahmed

Recruit
OKAY I DECIDED TO GO PUBLIC AFTER THERE IS NO UPDATE ON MY SITUATION

briefly guys i like Peperstone everything is okay with me but withdrawal takes longer than its supposed to be
they have written it takes 2-5 days and i took now more than 11 days to reach my debit card , and i asked them for receipts so i can follow up with my bank they said we will send it and they did not the other day i contacted with them and they said shortly it will be sent to you - receipts- and they did not ..
actually i cant say they are bad no they are actually good brokers just i need to receive my refunds . and its their issue not me , it was my issue to deposite and i did and now its theirs. i'll keep you updated guys with any situation