• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Pepperstone.com

General discussions of a financial company
So Pepperstone had a problem last night with their price feed and two of my $20,000 accounts went to zero in the morning. They confirm they made an error, but there was about 20 open positions in each account with various levels of profit and drawdown. In this situation, what happens? They say they are working to rectify the situation but obviously the market has moved so much already (all trades were EURUSD). Any advice appreciated.

So Pepperstone had a problem last night with their price feed and two of my $20,000 accounts went to zero in the morning. They confirm they made an error, but there was about 20 open positions in each account with various levels of profit and drawdown. In this situation, what happens? They say they are working to rectify the situation but obviously the market has moved so much already (all trades were EURUSD). Any advice appreciated.
Constant be with them regarding this and ask them to proper solution.

Hi Jon,

We are still actively working through this at present. We will endeavor to have a resolution for you as soon as possible. Please reach out to support@pepperstone.com if you would like an update on your account.

Thank you,

Pepperstone cheated ME for more than 1 MM USD . I am now starting a big case in AUS and UK and also claiming to ASIC , FCA for fraud and Ministry of Internal Affairs for criminal offence. I will also start a Mutual case together with more than 20+ other clients around the world who suffered losses. Those who suffered losses and wants to protect rights and return their money let us know.

This month there was a lot of slippage. : / Check the attached files. These are profits that have ceased to exist. The Expert Advisor that I use of the Roman on mql5 records all slippage and delay in executions. This is frustrating! I already paid a lot commission. And is this how the broker presents us? With a platform that produces delays and slippage?

Attachments

• Slippages Pepperstone.zip
    695.6 KB · Views: 26
Pepperstone cheated ME for more than 1 MM USD . I am now starting a big case in AUS and UK and also claiming to ASIC , FCA for fraud and Ministry of Internal Affairs for criminal offence. I will also start a Mutual case together with more than 20+ other clients around the world who suffered losses. Those who suffered losses and wants to protect rights and return their money let us know.

Could you please help us understand what happened?

Pepperstone rejected the withdrawal request from one of our trading accounts, they paid out the smaller one with around $150k on it but big one they just deleted from the secured client area and disabled the access to accounts. Cant do anything with my account and there is a huge chunk of money in the big account.
Emailed them million times and they ignore the email for weeks and they reply with some bull**** like we are sorry someone will reach out to you and thats going on since january 2020.
Finally had enough of it and hired financial claims lawyer from Melbourne and im gonna wait and see how is he gonna handle it.

these people are real gangsters but they are idiots if they think im just gonna surrender my money to them, i didn even get my initial deposit back.

Pepperstone rejected the withdrawal request from one of our trading accounts, they paid out the smaller one with around $150k on it but big one they just deleted from the secured client area and disabled the access to accounts. Cant do anything with my account and there is a huge chunk of money in the big account.
Emailed them million times and they ignore the email for weeks and they reply with some bull**** like we are sorry someone will reach out to you and thats going on since january 2020.
Finally had enough of it and hired financial claims lawyer from Melbourne and im gonna wait and see how is he gonna handle it.

these people are real gangsters but they are idiots if they think im just gonna surrender my money to them, i didn even get my initial deposit back.

Hi Shifty

Seeing clients receive their funds asap is one of our most important business goals. Why, well our feedback channels identified this as a clients #1 priority.

So we listened and have implemented strict adherence to turn around times to ensuring your funds are promptly received. Infact, we have just released pre-approved bank accounts, we’re your bank account details are stored on your record and pre-approved, allowing faster withdrawals than ever before.

However, sometimes there can be delays. Potentially if the bank details received looked incorrect/incomplete, or a withdrawal was processed and bounced back or in rare cases when an AML requirement is pending to ensure funds are withdrawn to the right persons account.

Pepperstone does not hold back withdrawals and if for some reason a delay has occurred, our accounts team will surely reach out to let you know exactly why. 9/10 there is a logical reason, likely incomplete bank details.

Our finance team works meticulously to process withdrawals asap and we have so much positive feedback for our withdrawal speeds as well.

Unfortunately, I cannot identify who you are, so hoped you could email support@pepperstone.com with more information or give us a call 1300 033 375

Hi Shifty

Seeing clients receive their funds asap is one of our most important business goals. Why, well our feedback channels identified this as a clients #1 priority.

So we listened and have implemented strict adherence to turn around times to ensuring your funds are promptly received. Infact, we have just released pre-approved bank accounts, we’re your bank account details are stored on your record and pre-approved, allowing faster withdrawals than ever before.

However, sometimes there can be delays. Potentially if the bank details received looked incorrect/incomplete, or a withdrawal was processed and bounced back or in rare cases when an AML requirement is pending to ensure funds are withdrawn to the right persons account.

Pepperstone does not hold back withdrawals and if for some reason a delay has occurred, our accounts team will surely reach out to let you know exactly why. 9/10 there is a logical reason, likely incomplete bank details.

Our finance team works meticulously to process withdrawals asap and we have so much positive feedback for our withdrawal speeds as well.

Unfortunately, I cannot identify who you are, so hoped you could email support@pepperstone.com with more information or give us a call 1300 033 375

You are so funny with these automated responses, you gave me same thing on my review. I have already contacted your support, numerous times, no response, you are completely ignoring me. Went on a chat support and they gave me same run around, send an email to support bla bla. Some dude Josh from support even said that he wont talk to me anymore through the chat but nobody responds to my emails.

You forced me to seek legal help even though i asked numerous times to resolve this internally so we can go our ways. You never even offered to send the initial deposit to me, which was huge amount of money. Every step i take from now on will be public, even if we end up in court it will be public and i will go to news and every single FX forum and web site, social media....

And im not even mad at you support people because you cant do **** anyway, you just receive the message and you forward it and thats it. When ever you start digging further you come with response, someone from the relevant department is going to reach out to you, never happened.

Pepperstone is out there to scam you and get your money,

Back