• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Pepperstone.com

General discussions of a financial company
If a company's representative is dealing with an issue in a company's dedicated discussion thread, a Scam Alerts thread is optional, but is not necessary unless the rep fails to address or fix the issue. A Scam Alerts thread has the advantage of getting more outside advice and also contains the ability to invite the company. If the representative is present and satisfactorily addressing the issue in the dedicated discussion thread, then the Scam Alerts thread is redundant. If anyone does post in a dedicated thread first and later creates a Scam Alerts thread, it is polite to leave a final note in the dedicated thread that all further discussion of the issue is in the new Scam Alerts thread. When doing this, please leave a link to the Scam Alerts you've created.

Before either of the recent posters in this thread create anything anywhere else, there is a separate issue which came to my attention...

Sorry about that, i thought i will get their attention here because my emails are apparently not going anywhere.
Sorry about that, i just found this thread searching google for people experienced the same treatment from these people. Will try to write the post where you said.

Before either of you take any other action anywhere at the FPA, I expect to see a reply from each of you in this thread with...

"My Pepperstone account number is #####" and

"The following trade IDs were affected by this issue...
####1, ####2, ####3, . . . ####X"

And an explanation about why the two of you have overlapping IPs and why the first post I quoted above was created and deleted by one of you and then replaced by a post from the other one of you only a few minutes later.

Then we can all give Pepperstone's representative time to look up the exact accounts involved.

Hello,

i have decided to write here in regards to issues i have with @Pepperstone Support. My company was with Pepperstone for over 6 months. In January 2020 i have tried to withdraw some of the funds and request was rejected... Tried to reach out to support and they took their sweet time and finally came back with nothing. In the meantime i asked to switch company name since we moved the jurisdiction and they said that we need to close the existing company account and open another one. That was not a problem but once we did it and actually wanted to withdraw funds, problems started. They let me withdraw money from one of the accounts, around $150k and my main trading account 754529 with 90% of my fund was put under some kind of investigation and said they will get back with me regarding this once the investigation is over. That was beginning of March and since then i havent heard from them regarding this matter. I have contacted the chat support couple times after that since i couldnt even log into my secured client area and they confirmed that above mentioned trading account has no funds in it what so ever, which means they are taken from the account without permission. For almost two months now i have no response from them regarding my money and they didnt even offer any kind of settlement, initial deposit was over $2m and i cant even have my company money. The above mentioned account has been removed from secured client area when i could log in to it and im attaching the screenshot thats showing account missing. Attached also find above mentioned account statement showing account number and balance on March 10th 2020. I request some feedback regarding this matter from @Pepperstone Support and i request my initial deposit immediately and you can investigate the profits for as long as you want.

Attachments

• FE51BB46-80D5-46FE-987E-08C1EE1D8374.jpeg
    FE51BB46-80D5-46FE-987E-08C1EE1D8374.jpeg
    620.8 KB · Views: 63
  • CCDE30F2-7C90-411C-AB40-8C2AEA588895.jpeg
    CCDE30F2-7C90-411C-AB40-8C2AEA588895.jpeg
    568.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 3F15B4B2-3C2C-4754-AE1C-52D27FE398BF.jpeg
    3F15B4B2-3C2C-4754-AE1C-52D27FE398BF.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 68
  • D024A52B-6BD0-4D37-861F-C90BCCC1CCBC.jpeg
    D024A52B-6BD0-4D37-861F-C90BCCC1CCBC.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 67
Just to make things more clear, Shiftyxxpc was my personal account and this is company account where i laid out all the details, Pepperscam was my employee and just disregard those two and focus on this post. Thank you

ok. Now I think to get maximum coverage and advice from other community members, you should take most of post #79 and post again in scam alert if this isn't resolved quickly.

Perhaps we should place a wager to see if Pepperstone will pay your withdrawal within 7 business days. (proper PoP broker would have already paid it in 1 business day). Not sure if Senior FPA members are allowed to gamble.

Hello,

i have decided to write here in regards to issues i have with @Pepperstone Support. My company was with Pepperstone for over 6 months. In January 2020 i have tried to withdraw some of the funds and request was rejected... Tried to reach out to support and they took their sweet time and finally came back with nothing. In the meantime i asked to switch company name since we moved the jurisdiction and they said that we need to close the existing company account and open another one. That was not a problem but once we did it and actually wanted to withdraw funds, problems started. They let me withdraw money from one of the accounts, around $150k and my main trading account 754529 with 90% of my fund was put under some kind of investigation and said they will get back with me regarding this once the investigation is over. That was beginning of March and since then i havent heard from them regarding this matter. I have contacted the chat support couple times after that since i couldnt even log into my secured client area and they confirmed that above mentioned trading account has no funds in it what so ever, which means they are taken from the account without permission. For almost two months now i have no response from them regarding my money and they didnt even offer any kind of settlement, initial deposit was over $2m and i cant even have my company money. The above mentioned account has been removed from secured client area when i could log in to it and im attaching the screenshot thats showing account missing. Attached also find above mentioned account statement showing account number and balance on March 10th 2020. I request some feedback regarding this matter from @Pepperstone Support and i request my initial deposit immediately and you can investigate the profits for as long as you want.
Today its 7 days since @Pepperstone Support hasnt even replied to this post. In the meantime i have reached out to:

Complaint contact
Mrs Natalie Beirne
Group Head of Compliance
Pepperstone Group Limited
Tower 1, Level 16
727 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Business: 03 8080 9147
Mobile: 0418 510178
Email: compliance.au@pepperstone.com

i have sent an email and also called couple times and no response. At this point one can only think they have no interest in resolving this issue and they practically fully intend to keep the funds. Will update if something changes which i highly doubt, no investigation takes this long and especially with no updates and with ignoring your client completely.

Last edited:
Today its 7 days since @Pepperstone Support hasnt even replied to this post. In the meantime i have reached out to:

Pepperstone Response: We do not withhold funds unnecessarily however we have processes that ensure the protection of our client's accounts and their personal information. This matter is being dealt with and we are adhering to all our regulatory obligations. Whilst we do note that this matter is complex as it involves two corporate entities and a third party.

Thank you for the response, thats all i needed to know, that you are actually working on it.
I have received email from compliance as well and hopefully we gonna work it through.
I will keep the thread updated regarding this matter.

Another month went by and we are nowhere close to resolution of this issue. They are silent again, nobody is reaching out with the status of the case. Just a little update.

Another month went by and we are nowhere close to resolution of this issue. They are silent again, nobody is reaching out with the status of the case. Just a little update.
@AK Capital Markets ..... Has your issue been resolved?
If your issue has indeed been resolved, it would be nice of you to at least update that here instead of making use of the FPA and then, after getting your issue resolved, simply disappear without another word.

Seems to be quite common for Traders to come here just to make use of the FPA like the olderest profession in the world and then dump the FPA the minute their issue has been resolved. That's very unethical and selfish!

Has anyone else been using Pepperstone? i have been getting some pretty good results and was looking for some advice.
They are very good broker with good system and fast withdrawals as well BUT until you are trading low volumes. As soon as you trade big, at any point of time they will put account restriction and throw you our using clause 7 and 2 of the terms that you agree. At times they can also make you liable to pay them by saying they overpaid you in error. They have asked me to pay them back around 70,000 USD by saying there was pricing error and so overpaid me. My accounts are also blocked with open positions.

Back