• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Pepperstone.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear All,

Much to my surprise Pepperstone is being referred as gaming platform instead of broker. I hope someone had told me about this sooner since the money being put in is not a small amount. So far it's hard to resolve issues. I hope they can disclose their business subcategory registered or resolve all issues with me. I also bring it here hopefully it may help somebody.

What should I do?
Thanks for your help in advance.

It's PayPal using the description. I suggest contacting PayPal support and Pepperstone support and asking them to clarify the situation.

I contacted PayPal support regarding Pepperstone's business subcategory registered with them and also contacted Pepperstone support but no clear response. What to do?

OKAY I DECIDED TO GO PUBLIC AFTER THERE IS NO UPDATE ON MY SITUATION

briefly guys i like Peperstone everything is okay with me but withdrawal takes longer than its supposed to be
they have written it takes 2-5 days and i took now more than 11 days to reach my debit card , and i asked them for receipts so i can follow up with my bank they said we will send it and they did not the other day i contacted with them and they said shortly it will be sent to you - receipts- and they did not ..
actually i cant say they are bad no they are actually good brokers just i need to receive my refunds . and its their issue not me , it was my issue to deposite and i did and now its theirs. i'll keep you updated guys with any situation

Pepperstone: Orders Being Filled Past Limit

Hi

My complaint with Pepperstone is that Limit orders are abrogated, treated like market orders, which is obviously a ploy to mess with clients. My orders are being filled past their limit orders price.

They make stories up that:

Date: 17.07.2018

Order: DID18619127, Symbol: NZDJPY (Sell), Order Price: 75.940, Fill Price: 75.898

Order: DID18619138, Symbol: NZDJPY (Sell), Order Price: 75.940, Fill Price: 75.884

1) Clients complained that they were rejected a lot so they changed it to convert to market.

- Yet that doesn't square at all, considering default orders are market.

2) They cannot do limit orders as cTrader platform doesn't allow integration with LPs.

- But at other cTrader brokers Limit Orders are handled perfectly well.

This is the definition of a limit order: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/limitorder.asp

A limit order is a take-profit order placed with a bank or brokerage to buy or sell a set amount of a financial instrument at a specified price or better; because a limit order is not a market order, it may not be executed if the price set by the investor cannot be met during the period of time in which the order is left open.

Pepperstone needs stop sabotaging accounts and take responsibility for not filling limit orders correctly.

Hi All,
to all new traders stay away from pepperstone. they claim to be an ECN/STP broker but are nothing more then a Market Maker.
This was a trade on the CAD/CHF I sold @.7530 with a stop @.7560 price reached as high as .75442 but yet I was taken out of my trade.
Beware any broker that offers CFD is a Market Make. CFD are illegal in America for they take the other side of your trade.

pepperstone.PNG price minipulation.PNG

(pepperstone) 200,000 usd wiped my earnings. I have detailed history in my hand. they said go to complain where you want to go. The mails are still present.
they do nothing other than to say that the price of the errors originates from the provider. they do not fix it if the customer has suffered due to a mistake, but if the customer has earned a profit due to the failure of the supplier, they will delete it.
I keep all correspondence and visuals as evidence.

Last edited:
(pepperstone)
You can see screenshots. They play in the account as they wish.
previous status and next status are available in pictures.
Figures 1 and 1/2 are original.
you can see the other 2 photos being played.
You can compare the trade numbers.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 1-2.jpg
    1-2.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 3-2.jpg
    3-2.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 28
I made a withdrawal with them on the 14th of Feb until today I have no got my funds when I ask support they are not of help they just say the funds were sent and when I ask them to send me a swift copy or remittance to trace the funds with my bank they keep on telling me accounts will send it until now now one has helped me theor support is the worst I have ever came across they really don't have the answers

I made a withdrawal with them on the 14th of Feb until today I have no got my funds when I ask support they are not of help they just say the funds were sent and when I ask them to send me a swift copy or remittance to trace the funds with my bank they keep on telling me accounts will send it until now now one has helped me theor support is the worst I have ever came across they really don't have the answers

I have emailed their accounts department they don't even reply at all wen I text support all they say is wait,all I need is the swift copy to trace the funds as my bank says they are not showing and they claim they were sent but they can't send the swift copy of the transaction

Another bad move by pepperstone they stopped credit/debit cards withdrawals without informing clients in advance . No emails received from pepperstone regarding this from pepperstone . You will only find it out when you go to the client portal and click the withdrawal tab. Thats pathetic communication . Now you can only withdraw via bank wire/paypal/ skrill but you have to deposit 2 dollars first to activate this route of withdrawal and I tried to use paypal and skrill to deposit but both are not accepting paypal for some reason which I dont know.Bank withdrawal they charge you hefty 20 dollar fees. They are trying their best to keep client funds. Recently on Feb. 7th 19 I made a bank withdrawal and as of today 27th Feb they have not even processed it and if you ask the live chat support they tell you lies everyday that it will be done by tomorrow and tomorrow has not come yet. SCAM BROKER for sure

Back