Resolved - Pepperstone funding problem, what should I do???

Nazir

Recruit
Hello guys,

I`m new here and currently I`m facing one issue with Pepperstone:
yesterday I opened an account in Pepperstone, today morning it was confirmed. I funded my account, then I downloaded MT4 and logged in. In the web I had my balance with the amount which I funded, but after logging in MT4, my balance was 0. I contacted to pepperstone, they said they sent that issue to financial department. Then after few hours they opened for me another account, and after that money which I had in my personal area in the web also dissappeared and my balance became 0. WTF happened guys? have you ever had similar issue with pepperstone??? Please, help

Hello guys,

yesterday I opened an account in Pepperstone, today morning it was confirmed. I funded my account, then I downloaded MT4 and logged in. In the web I had my balance with the amount which I funded, but after logging in MT4, my balance was 0. I contacted to pepperstone, they said they sent that issue to financial department. Then after few hours they opened for me another account, and after that money which I had in my personal area in the web also dissappeared and my balance became 0. WTF happened guys? have you ever had similar issue with pepperstone??? Please, help

1) Where are you from?

2) Do you have screenshots or screen video of your transactions? (or email receipt) (bandicam or thundersoft screen recorder is excellent tools).

3) what about chats/emails with customer service?

4) How much is the total deposit amount?

5) Did you study the business model of the brokerage BEFORE you make your deposit?

Hello guys,

Any other response from pepperstone on your issue yet?

1) Where are you from?

2) Do you have screenshots or screen video of your transactions? (or email receipt) (bandicam or thundersoft screen recorder is excellent tools).

3) what about chats/emails with customer service?

5) Did you study the business model of the brokerage BEFORE you make your deposit?
Currently I live in Czechia. Sorry for late reply and thank you for your response. Actually, they fixed problem with deposit in account. I received next day the amount in my account. But I couldn`t log in to MT4 trading account and it was my fault that password was typed incorrect, I thought that password for client area and MT4 trading account is the same, then I reset my password. Just would like to know if it`s possible in pepperstone to get leverage, on their website written that max. 1:30 is possible, but I couldn`t find to change in my settings.

Yes, I have received the response on my email. They fixed that issue. Just would like to know how to get leverage in pepperstone

This is a question you must ask Pepperstone customer service.

Alsp, you skipped these questions:

Dont be in such a hurry to indulge your gambling impulse.

This is a question you must ask Pepperstone customer service.

Alsp, you skipped these questions:

Dont be in such a hurry to indulge your gambling impulse.
Hi 4evermaat,
Total amount was just 200USD for testing, this is actually my first live account. Before starting with that broker I just read some reviews on the internet

Because you're from CZ/Europe you'll fall under ESMA regulations, which means that the max. account leverage will be 1:30. ;)

Back