• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Pepperstone Manipulation

I am having an issue with a company

gbguimaraes

Recruit
Hello

I see that in other threats they remove profits but for me is different.
I know that in other accounts the profits were removed also.
Always the same excuse arbitrage and feed manipulation, but the trader have account there for years and never had a complain from them, this trader made huge profit, also was on the right side of CHF move. So they remove profits but you will see that looses they don´t remove.
In my account same strategy this is what happened, i have 2 orders in USD CHF of buy you can see when they close my order at 0.19249.
Can you please tell me when the USDCHF have been at this level? this is ridiculous price and never existed on the market.
With this evidences you can see that they win all the time, they remove profits but looses trades no and even increase the loss with rates manipulated.
I have evidences that they cancel the profits and looses of the trader because the trader have made a huge profit so they canceled all, but for me no.
You can see that the order with less volume close at 0.89705 and the other with this huge gape. This is stealing.

They do not respond to my emails, i send some emails don´t have a single response. I will form a complain to the regulator, what FPA members say? Thanks.

2015.01.15 11:30:57 buy 0.15 usdchf 1.00168 2015.01.15 11:39:09 0.19249 -0.78 0.00 0.00 -11 992.62
2015.01.15 11:30:56 buy 0.01 usdchf 1.00444 2015.01.15 11:40:47 0.89705 -0.05 0.00 0.00 -107.88

Hello

I see that in other threats they remove profits but for me is different.
I know that in other accounts the profits were removed also.
Always the same excuse arbitrage and feed manipulation, but the trader have account there for years and never had a complain from them, this trader made huge profit, also was on the right side of CHF move. So they remove profits but you will see that looses they don´t remove.
In my account same strategy this is what happened, i have 2 orders in USD CHF of buy you can see when they close my order at 0.19249.
Can you please tell me when the USDCHF have been at this level? this is ridiculous price and never existed on the market.
With this evidences you can see that they win all the time, they remove profits but looses trades no and even increase the loss with rates manipulated.
I have evidences that they cancel the profits and looses of the trader because the trader have made a huge profit so they canceled all, but for me no.
You can see that the order with less volume close at 0.89705 and the other with this huge gape. This is stealing.

They do not respond to my emails, i send some emails don´t have a single response. I will form a complain to the regulator, what FPA members say? Thanks.

2015.01.15 11:30:57 buy 0.15 usdchf 1.00168 2015.01.15 11:39:09 0.19249 -0.78 0.00 0.00 -11 992.62
2015.01.15 11:30:56 buy 0.01 usdchf 1.00444 2015.01.15 11:40:47 0.89705 -0.05 0.00 0.00 -107.88

Those orders were pending or market orders?

What will we think, pepperstone is a market maker, 0.19249!!! scam.

Those orders were pending or market orders?

What will we think, pepperstone is a market maker, 0.19249!!! scam.

Market orders!! But 0,19249 this is styling, we just see that the profits they don t pay and the looses they do this. For broker SNB was a good day!!

pepperstone and icmarkets were supposed to be one of the best Australian brokers!! How things changed suddenly after Swiss announcement!!

They became the best scam brokers in Australia. Hopefully, ASIC can stand firm and take strict measures(Fines).

Hello,
I was wondering what was the outcome of this issue? Did Pepperstone decided to settle with the trader or did trader had to leave the Pepperstone?

I have read so many negative things about IC markets & Pepperstone recently that I am worried about my new Pepperstone account.
Regards.

I have used Pepperstone for a three years, I can't say nothing bad for them.
But anyways Pepperstone's chiefs are directly connected with WallStreet and I believe that betraying clients with positions to master WallStreet Money Makers is legally manipulated.
All markets are legally manipulated and scammed.

Back