Fx Discounts and Rebates Pepperstone Rebates – $4.0 Standard, $0.8 Edge, $0.9 cTrader

iwillsurvive

Recruit
Hi Traders,

I am Linton, an IB partner with Pepperstone from Abundance Trading Group Forex Rebates and offer the following rebates for your Pepperstone account:

To open a Pepperstone account (standard or Razor on MT4 or cTrader) with the above rebates click here

The Razor account is for traders who require low spreads, whilst the standard account is for traders who want high rebates and who prefer a no commission structure

The cTrader trading platform and MT4 trading platform is available for both Standard and Razor accounts. cTrader is a modern trading platform with a depth of market tool and its own cAlgo interface for trading of robots. (EAs)

Your spreads and trading conditions remain exactly the same - There is no spread mark up to provide you this service

See an example of receiving the rebates in your Pepperstone Account!
attachment.php

Your rebates for yesterday's trading volume are paid daily directly into your Pepperstone account.

In the account above, we are using a Pepperstone edge account, so we receive $0.8 rebate per lot.

I traded 1.41 lots (underlined in black in the middle) on the previous day, 28 Feb 2018, so my rebate received on 1 March 2018 was 1.41 lots * $0.8 rebate per lot = $1.13 (underlined in black on the right)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions
  1. Is this commission discount/rebate service 100% legitimate?
    1. Yes, Abundance Trading Group is an introducing broker (IB) of all brokers listed on our website, and our role is to introduce new clients to them. We do this by giving back to you part of our referral fee the directly to you in the form of a commission discount

2. Is your service free?
    1. Absolutely. You do not pay a single cent, and you are not at a disadvantage because we don't mark up your spreads

3. Do you mark up my spreads?
    1. No! We will never do that. Honesty and Integrity is a big part of Abundance Trading Group and we will not do anything to put our clients at a disadvantage. It would also be disadvantageous for us to do that because we would earn a bad reputation for ourselves and future clients would not come to us

4. How do I sign up for the rebates or commission discount?
    1. Click on the link above to sign up
    2. I am always available at linton@abundancetradinggroup.com or live chat via instant facebook message to assist. You will be speaking with me, Linton

5. If I sign up with you, will you have access to my trading account and trade information?
    1. No. Absolutely not. Only you have access to such information. We only receive compensation for referring you.

6. Does it matter if my trades are profitable or not?
    1. You will receive a commission discount/rebate no matter whether your trades are profitable or not. There is no disadvantage to you.
What to expect (account opening): Once you click the link above, it will send you to Pepperstone's webpage. Go ahead and open your account there. Fill out your personal details. Then submit your proof of identity (scanned passport page) and proof of address (scanned utility bill) and wait 12-48 hours for your account to be opened. Once your account is opened, the above Pepperstone rebate/commission discount will be automatically applied to your account. Congratulations!

If you have an existing account and would like to receive the commission discount, please email ib@pepperstone.com with your account number and request a transfer to IB/affiliate code: ATG

What to expect (if you have an existing account): Email ib@pepperstone.com and request a transfer of your account toIB/affiliate code ATG. They will do the transfer and reply once it is completed. Once this is done, the above Pepperstone rebates will be automatically applied to your account and you are ready to start receiving rebates!
  1. Assistance with the account opening or account transfer is always available through live chat via facebook message or email linton@abundancetradinggroup.com. You will be speaking with Linton
Dont wait! The faster you sign up, the more you earn!

Reviews!
Leave us a review below if you have benefited from this rebate!

For further information about our Pepperstone rebate offer - Visit our dedicated Pepperstone webpage

If you have questions, check out our FAQ or how it works

Cheers

Back