pepperstone scammer staff (manipulation by open spread of one direction)

gellany

Recruit
I am the first time to trade together with Pepperstone Razor on the account (313918 ), Pepperstone Razor known as a very low spreads account,Pepperstone Razor itself together with protection from the spread open at closing and opening markets, the account was $ 166 and Hedge deals equal the value , mergined because of 6 cents and the reason for the tongue (Yusuf Ahmed) rep. of pepperstone is not because of me but because The opening of the market with high spreads , i know the background of the account is protected from the opening of the spread and say the first time I hear his name Hedge stop out together Science from (Yusuf Ahmed) rep. of pepperstone , in the electronic form There is nothing in the instructions and the laws about Hedge stop out together
And in the other Yusuf Ahmad says with tough ( I do know why you are not wrong, and we do not appreciate your return and your internal investigation is not necessary for rights )
i have screenshot with evidence
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1812435372143737&set=pcb.992251627566479&type=3&ifg=1

martin i want 166 dollar and dont tell me and others s*** words and issue

papperstone trade You not with You

((martin told (A spread widening can cause your equity to fall below 0, and as such, would have triggered the stop out of your hedged positions)
https://pepperstone.com/legal/APAC_ROW/PepperstonePDS.pdf))

the first : martin this named scamming by software of market maker broker by open spread of one direction and stop another direction for positions also i have hedge equal value in both direction
what the meaning ? pepperstone open spread of one direction of hedge ex buy and stop another ex sell of hedge position
if open spread two direction in same time no problem because equal hedge value not effect by open spread , but problem of play software of broker to open spread one direction only

the second : your speaks as allow all brokers to open spread of one direction , this named ( manipulation )

third : pepperstone staff very aggressive , tough and not clear

forth : peppestone razor is protected from from open and close market spread

fifth : i dont signature any form included spread widening or hedge stop out , i think this tricky from pepperstone

plz forexpeacearmy.com i want all rights from pepperstone

thanx

Attachments

• hedge stop.jpg
    hedge stop.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 3
  • investigation.jpg
    investigation.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 3

RahmanSL

Major
Yes I can see that both your "Sell" & "Buy" positions are hedged with the same lot size (i.e. 0.10 ...which is way too big for such a small trading account).
However your daily positive swap (which your broker has to pay you) totals 3.71 while daily negative swap (which you have to pay your broker) totals 5.72 ...this means every day there is a deficit of 5.72 - 3.71 = 2.01 which is deducted from your trading account.
If the deficit is left to run for just a couple of days your trading account will not have sufficient funds to maintain the equally hedged positions which will most certainly put your trading account into margin call and forced closures.

gellany

Recruit
RahmanSL
this for one day not for several day ( swap not effect ) may account negative 2 dollar only , ( this effect from pepperstone ) hedge stop out and force open spread of one direction to margin positions , this primary reasons not swap

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
I am the first time to trade together with Pepperstone Razor on the account (313918 ), Pepperstone Razor known as a very low spreads account,Pepperstone Razor itself together with protection from the spread open at closing and opening markets, the account was $ 166 and Hedge deals equal the value , mergined because of 6 cents and the reason for the tongue (Yusuf Ahmed) rep. of pepperstone is not because of me but because The opening of the market with high spreads , i know the background of the account is protected from the opening of the spread and say the first time I hear his name Hedge stop out together Science from (Yusuf Ahmed) rep. of pepperstone , in the electronic form There is nothing in the instructions and the laws about Hedge stop out together
And in the other Yusuf Ahmad says with tough ( I do know why you are not wrong, and we do not appreciate your return and your internal investigation is not necessary for rights )
i have screenshot with evidence
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1812435372143737&set=pcb.992251627566479&type=3&ifg=1

martin i want 166 dollar and dont tell me and others s*** words and issue

papperstone trade You not with You

((martin told (A spread widening can cause your equity to fall below 0, and as such, would have triggered the stop out of your hedged positions)
https://pepperstone.com/legal/APAC_ROW/PepperstonePDS.pdf))

the first : martin this named scamming by software of market maker broker by open spread of one direction and stop another direction for positions also i have hedge equal value in both direction
what the meaning ? pepperstone open spread of one direction of hedge ex buy and stop another ex sell of hedge position
if open spread two direction in same time no problem because equal hedge value not effect by open spread , but problem of play software of broker to open spread one direction only

the second : your speaks as allow all brokers to open spread of one direction , this named ( manipulation )

third : pepperstone staff very aggressive , tough and not clear

forth : peppestone razor is protected from from open and close market spread

fifth : i dont signature any form included spread widening or hedge stop out , i think this tricky from pepperstone

plz forexpeacearmy.com i want all rights from pepperstone

thanx
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://pepperstone.com/en/company-profile/contact-us
Also, Share your story as a review http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7523/pepperstone.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/Pepperstonefx (Click on more and you will find write review option there)

https://twitter.com/PepperstoneFX

https://pepperstone.com/en/trading-platforms/iphone

https://pepperstone.com/en/trading-platforms/android

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem.

RahmanSL

Major
RahmanSL
this for one day not for several day ( swap not effect ) may account negative 2 dollar only , ( this effect from pepperstone ) hedge stop out and force open spread of one direction to margin positions , this primary reasons not swap

Your account has negative -160.97 (combined from both "Sell" & "Buy" positions) while your deposit was only 166.00

1st "Sell" Position: Size: 0.10 - Profit: -112.50
2nd "Sell" Position: Size: 0.10 - Profit: -41.70

1st "Buy" Position: Size: 0.10 - Profit: -0.70
2nd "Buy" Position: Size: 0.10 - Profit: -6.70

In my opinion it does not take very much for your account to be wiped out in either direction.

Alright! I have personally written to Pepperstone to come here to reply to your complain and hopefully to give you a better explanation.

RahmanSL

Major
RahmanSL

Swap values (be it negative or positive) does not show up on trading account until past roll-over time. And all your 4 opened has swap values meaning your trade positions was opened before & after the swap roll-over time.

Since negative swap value is always higher than the positive swap value, your trading account is basically dead....unless of course you top up the account with more money.

gellany

Recruit
Swap values (be it negative or positive) does not show up on trading account until past roll-over time. And all your 4 opened has swap values meaning your trade positions was opened before & after the swap roll-over time.

Since negative swap value is always higher than the positive swap value, your trading account is basically dead....unless of course you top up the account with more money.

you talking not fear and without evidences , shame you

RahmanSL

Major
you talking not fear and without evidences , shame you

Go back to learning more on how to trade the forex market properly, and practice on FREE Demo accounts with good sound money management & strategy for another year or so (or until you get a clear concept on how to use leverage) before trading on a live account.

If you want to trade with 0.1, save-up and deposit/open a very much larger trading account than with only USD166.00 because each EUR/USD 0.10 lot size (with 1:200 leverage) require USD59.08 margin and not forgetting that each long position cost USD0.82 negative daily swap there is also Broker's fee/charge for each position.

xufang

Recruit
Hi Guys,
Please avoid trading with Pepperstone. I started trading with them 9 months ago. Together I also trade with IC Markets and VantageFX. I only trade AUDNZD pair. My orders are also more or less the same among three of them. Pepperstone used to be as good as IC Market. I made good profit for months.
Pepperstone and IC used to have the same swap rates on both long and short positions. They are very reasonable. But things started changing about 2-3 months ago. Pepperstone started changing much higher swap rate. Now, my swap balance on Pepperstone is -$944.78, and ICis -$67.89. The same openning positions I hold on Pepperstone has cost me 13x more than in IC Market. That just ridiculous.
I had contacted Pepperstone. They said they just charge the bank charged them. I don’t believe it. Why IC Market could do 13 times better.
I am now waiting for this pair to drop, then close all the positions I am holding - close the account.

If you haven’t stuck there, like me - take the money, and leave. If you haven’t get into it, don’t get anywhere’s near it. They are very bad!!!