Resolved - Pepperstone Stealing Profits Of Traders

You must video record screen when you need to capture several pieces of evidence.

You see now why links alone are insuccifient to gather evidence. Yes, link to material, but keep a screenshot or screen recording as a backup.

I do believe that they definetely were reading this thread. Hence the sudden changes to their website (directly related to this case) shortly after it was updated.

Ha ha ha. A phone call? Remember I said to install auto-record software (or use the phone's stock call recorder)? Why not just send notification in writing to your email? What could only be discussed over the phone?

It's not over until you get paid in full. And when you do, please upload screenshot of payment from your online/mobile banking.

Once that happens, you can certainly (volunteringly) give some of us here a donation to our PayPal acct (or bank accts) as an additional thank you :)
Yes you are right its not over until I receive my funds.I had these kind of promises before so shouldn't be too excited about this one. Will definitely update you guys.
And if lucky enough to get paid in full will do the donation part as well :)

Congrats guys we all end up as winners buy the grace of God and your help. Funds arrived with in 8 hours of their email. Thanks to all who helped me in resolving this issue. Although my issue has been resolved but I make you the judge to rate them on the basis of how it has been resolved. My question is how come this month long review of my withdrawal become resolved with in hours of our discussions here at Forexpeacearmy??? Now you are the judge. Happy trading to all and wish you all the safety and success in your trading journey.

Attachments

• Screenshot (38).png
    Screenshot (38).png
    434.5 KB · Views: 66
Finally I would still like Pepperstone to come at this thread and clarify their position and try to remove the doubts that have been created in our minds. So that all my fellow traders who have accounts with them feel safe being their client.

Yes you are right its not over until I receive my funds.I had these kind of promises before so shouldn't be too excited about this one. Will definitely update you guys.
And if lucky enough to get paid in full will do the donation part as well :)
Now where you want donation:):):)

You must video record screen when you need to capture several pieces of evidence.

You see now why links alone are insuccifient to gather evidence. Yes, link to material, but keep a screenshot or screen recording as a backup.

I do believe that they definetely were reading this thread. Hence the sudden changes to their website (directly related to this case) shortly after it was updated.

Ha ha ha. A phone call? Remember I said to install auto-record software (or use the phone's stock call recorder)? Why not just send notification in writing to your email? What could only be discussed over the phone?

It's not over until you get paid in full. And when you do, please upload screenshot of payment from your online/mobile banking.

Once that happens, you can certainly (volunteringly) give some of us here a donation to our PayPal acct (or bank accts) as an additional thank you :)
Now where you want donation:):):)

Back