• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Perfectofx

mikeyaus

Private
Hi,

Has anyone heard of perfectofx or have any experience with their PAMM accounts?

They have PAMM service at dukascopy, their results are good but not sure if they can be verified.

Replies much appreciated

Hi,

Will start with them next week, already got the dukascopy account, heard a lot of good things, we will see...

Hi, anyone?

I'm very interested too. The only thing that worries me is the broker. they only work with 3TG brokers and im worried about funds safety.... since 4xp history... i want only fsa or nfa.

Thanks!

Tell them you would be more willing to work with them if they would include brokers you trust.

Hello,

I was also reading about them, before they had Dukascopy and now they changed to 3TG Brokers, can anyone tell us the reason why? Otherwise they seem good. They have verified stats on myfxbook and no complaints for now.

Back