Pet Dane: Please allow me to introduce myself

PetDane

Private, 1st Class
Hi,
I am a UK citizen living in Thailand for 10 years. I am single, speak fluent Thai, and find Thai people to be extremely pleasant helpful and easy to get along with - this is a great country in the making I believe. I was in the guest house business but got bored with it and have the rented the place out for a modest sum on which I live.
Ever in search of extra funds I got interested in 4X. I have been practicing hard for five hours a day on demos for the lasy five months with the serious intention of making money this way.
At first I consistently lost , but gradually the loses have decreased and this month I turned the corner and for first time a substantial profit on the month!
I am now planning my move into a live account.

Hi,
I am a UK citizen living in Thailand for 10 years. I am single, speak fluent Thai, and find Thai people to be extremely pleasant helpful and easy to get along with - this is a great country in the making I believe. I was in the guest house business but got bored with it and have the rented the place out for a modest sum on which I live.
Ever in search of extra funds I got interested in 4X. I have been practicing hard for five hours a day on demos for the lasy five months with the serious intention of making money this way.
At first I consistently lost , but gradually the loses have decreased and this month I turned the corner and for first time a substantial profit on the month!
I am now planning my move into a live account.

I wish you all the very best of luck in your Live-Trading PetDane.

You've already passed the first test by starting out on demo to learn the basics.

When you go live, take your time to carefully select a broker that meets YOUR needs. Then put in a very small amount of money to test the broker.

For what it's worth, many new traders get a winning month the first month, get a live account and slowly whittle it away. Hopefully, this winning month for you wasn't that month. Write out a trading plan and figure what worked for you or you will become a reactionary trader AKA a gambler. Good luck.

Back