• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem PFGBest

I am having an issue with a company
Thanks for the detailed comments, BigT1.

From your first post:
"Either the NFA was complicit in a cover-up, or was completely incompetent at most basic auditing."

I agree, and have been thinking for some time now that one of these is the reality of the situation at the NFA.

I also agree with the reasoning and the proposed solutions you present for correcting the sad state of affairs in the financial/banking/brokerage industry. I just don't know what it will take to get these changes implemented. The greed and corruption is so well intrenched that it seems hopeless. Will it get to the point where the public has simply had enough? What will they do? Who can they go to when the "fox is guarding the henhouse?" Who guards the guards?

I think you have great insight into the industry. I'm looking forward to learning more from you.
Thanks again.

Thanks for the detailed comments, BigT1.
From your first post:
"Either the NFA was complicit in a cover-up, or was completely incompetent at most basic auditing."
I agree . . . [this] is the reality of the situation . . . The greed and corruption is so well intrenched that it seems hopeless. Will it get to the point where the public has simply had enough? What will they do? Who can they go to when the "fox is guarding the henhouse?" . . .
I think you have great insight into the industry. I'm looking forward to learning more from you.
Thanks again.

We walk this line together. I am indeed saddened to have to speak in these terms.
When the tide is rising all is well; but when it receeds, it can be an ugly scene. Unfortunately, history is repleat with similar examples.
If you step back for a moment and look at the long-term history of markets, you will see a precise and repetetive 16 year cycle going back hundred of years.
Children are always born happy, full of hope and optimism. While 16 years may be the age of maturity; I also assert 16 may also be the half-life of a sucker.
For most of us, maturity is then followed by 5 cycles of serious effort; but for most of us, largely failing.
If still alive by age 96 (16 + 5*16) the universe is typically done with us, and we are soon reabsorbed.
Ex: [1/2 of 1 = 1/2; 1/2 of 1/2 = 1/4, 1/2 of 1/4 = 1/8, 1/2 of 1/8 = 1/16, 1/2 of 1/16 = 1/32, 1/2 of 1/32 = 1/64; or ~1.5% of the original promise].
The struggle remains though how to overcome all that we intrinsicaly know; that victory is almost always bequeath upon the privildged and the lucky few.
I continue to work against these odds for the remainder of us.

Last edited:
PFG appears to be back in business!

PFGBEST | Forex Services

"Copyright © 2013 PFGBEST® • One Peregrine Way, Cedar Falls, IA 50613 • 311 W. Monroe St., Ste 1300, Chicago, IL 60606 • 855.734.2378 "

"Equities executed through an affiliated broker dealer, BESTDirect Securities, LLC. (Member FINRA , SIPC)"

"Your Simulated Trading signup was successful.
Thank you for registering for BESTDirect Online Trading!
Please check your email for important information for setting up your account"

its all functioning....

Looks like the rest of the site is still up - most likely no one was left working their to take it down. Check the contacts page and I'll bet that none of the numbers go anywhere. Also try the homepage and you end up with bankruptcy information.

Hello "TheForexPetition",
Thank you for bring this astonishing news forward.
If true, you can bet we will be biting into the ass of this afrontery!
AI

Last edited:
Back