• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss PFX-Bank.com (PFXBank)

General discussions of a financial company
Good evening, opened an account at pfxbank.com an account and deposited 400 euros which we got 50% bonus. after one year I asked to retire profit, I was contacted and told me not allowed to profit only if deposited 600 euro, 600 euro we made those. it's been a week since acount manager promised to receive 2,800 euros gross, can someone help me what to do to get my money from this broker
I sent mail acount manager, I sent mail to support, but no one answers me
I called the number on site but says that phone number is not valid

Guys,
it happened to me also, these guys jsut disappeard with the money I've sent to them. I tried to take some of the money previously uploaded without success,
Now signs from the live chat no more emails or telephone calls as before. Totally fake! Stay away

PFXbank seems to be a gang of financial scammers. They contact you using a very good manners. Initially, they suggest you to invest a few money. They give you also the bonus but they miss to tell you that the bonus will be your crudel end.
this is because, accepting the bonus, you will non withdrawal any sum of money untill you don't make a very large quantity of operations. In the "terms and conditions" readable on primefx web site, there is an example: (your depot + bonus) * 50 = MINIMUM BALANCE before ask for a withdrawal. One guy called me after my report to the police. He argued that the the MINiMUM BALANCE must be multiplyed for the leverage ( 100). In the othe words, you can forget your money for life. Before to score thet target you will lose your money.
Tell to all people you know to avoide PFXbank.com. They are criminals.

Back