pfxBank.com

iosif 2

Recruit
I made a withdrawal from pfxbank in mid-December, I was contacted by acount manager and conditioning withdrawal only if I add 600 euros today in the December 15, 2016 have been 3 weeks since acount manager has promised to get profit from the money that I already had in mind, but until today I have not received a cent from pfxbank.com, someone knows where should I address fraud ???

I made a withdrawal from pfxbank in mid-December, I was contacted by acount manager and conditioning withdrawal only if I add 600 euros today in the December 15, 2016 have been 3 weeks since acount manager has promised to get profit from the money that I already had in mind, but until today I have not received a cent from pfxbank.com, someone knows where should I address fraud ???
I don't thin so there is any condition like you have to deposit more if you want to withdraw your funds.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

in the year ago I submitted and we received 400 euro 200 euro bonus
now after a year I wanted to withdraw profit of 2,800 euro
I can withdraw that profit, account manager has conditioned me to withdraw, provided he offered 600 euro deposit bonus of 600 euros to 1,000 euros or a project 800 plus bonus = 1800
account manager said if not supplemented account with 600 euro for a new project I do not give any profit

1. Never deposit more money as a condition to withdraw your existing money.
2. Accepting a bonus lets them add more conditions to the withdrawal.

Send the link to this thread to every address you can find for PFX. Ask them to come here and publicly explain exactly how you can withdraw YOUR money.

Back