Pharaoh thank you

ffforex1

Private
Pharaoh thanx about your help
i send to swf..i understand all. i want to suscribe..just the broker
my broker i said is avafx and they have one click... but if u can recmonde about very good broker in news or if u can tell me about avafx pls..

AvaFX only showed up in the reviews recently, so there hasn't been a lot of time to see what people think about them yet.

SNW will cost you about $300/month. I've never heard of anyone getting filled 100% of the time, and some trades will go against you, even with SNW, so you would need a decent sized account to handle the occasional drawdowns and still would have to make $300 profit each month just to break even. Of course, you want to make money, not just break even, so that increases the amount of starting money even more.

I think I'd want to know quite a bit about a broker before I placed $10,000 or more with them.

I am not saying AvaFX is bad, just that I don't have enough information to trust them with large sums of money. Maybe they are ok. Maybe they aren't. Either way, that's a LOT of cast to place with a brokerage that there isn't a lot of info on yet.

Back