Phil chase

Hi Jonny Eire,
I too have been scammed and have used Blackstone Intelligence also, with them slowly drying up it seems.
I now have Phil Chase saying that I can pay back 4.2% of my scammed amount in order for them to intermediate for my now liquidated company. Did you pay Phil and did he retrieve your funds?

Hi Jonny Eire,
I too have been scammed and have used Blackstone Intelligence also, with them slowly drying up it seems.
I now have Phil Chase saying that I can pay back 4.2% of my scammed amount in order for them to intermediate for my now liquidated company. Did you pay Phil and did he retrieve your funds?
Hi Rory, sorry to hear that, I challenged Phil(?) many times about everything and how I could not find his company anywhere and he kept saying it was legitimate and that once I paid him money would be back in 2 working days, all I could find was an address in Armenia for fx world trading, his company, and sorry for the long explanation but I didn't pay him and eventually he stopped contacting me ,strange when they wanted to give me back my money, it is a scam without a doubt, don't give him a penny

Hi Rory, sorry to hear that, I challenged Phil(?) many times about everything and how I could not find his company anywhere and he kept saying it was legitimate and that once I paid him money would be back in 2 working days, all I could find was an address in Armenia for fx world trading, his company, and sorry for the long explanation but I didn't pay him and eventually he stopped contacting me ,strange when they wanted to give me back my money, it is a scam without a doubt, don't give him a penny
I forgot to add that I told him in one of our last emails that I had contacted Blackstone intelligence and they confirmed that he was legitimate, all made up on my side of course, he was very eager to get my credit card details there and then to get the process started as he so eloquently put it

I tried but the file will not upload

what is the file extension? If you have problems uploading, either zip the file and then upload it. Or use a cloud service like dropbox, google drive, icloud, etc Then share the link to the file here.

I would also invite the person/company here to discuss before paying anything. Follow these instructions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

Hi Jonny Eire,

Please create your own independent scam alert thread and submit evidence...

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Anyone reading this: please avoid paying the company before you create your own thread and invite the company to it.

Thanks Jonny. Did you get any joy from Blackstone Int? I am still awaiting them also to keep me updated.
No,I paid Blackstone about 18 months ago and heard back twice and have been ignored since, I read somewhere that Phil chase/Blackstone may all be part of the same scam, I was originally duped by binary options Ltd and Blackstone contacted me about getting my money back so this could be a huge scam involving many people/companies,

Back