1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phoenix Advisors Limited

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Sanctity, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Froso@FXNET

Froso@FXNET FxNet.com Representative

Rather than take risk with using robot with expensive price, for me will prefer manual trading because can measure risk plan on every trading, although some robot can giving profitable result, but if reading some bad reviews also will making doubt with these software.

2. advent

advent Private

Phoenix help me recover 40% of my money from Xtrade who scammed me.
    Very grateful

3. procyberhack

procyberhack Recovery Room Scammer

There are lot scammer on binary market.To keep your money safe i will recommend you to use binary option charge back provider which will help you to get your money back. They will help you to get back your stolen money from scammer and they keep all undelivered transaction record and you can track them by yourself. So, for as a beginner user on binary options this will help you lot.

4. Cherezade09

Cherezade09 Recruit

I would like to know if you received an answer, since it would be good to be able to recommend this page for possible solutions in cases of scammers.

5. Erixxx

Erixxx Recruit

Does anyone know if Phoenix Advisors are still in the business of recovering assets from fraudulent binary options companies?I would certainly need their help.Erixxx

6. Gabdrakhmanov

Gabdrakhmanov Recruit

Erixxx I can help you on the following issues in case of a breach of obligations by brokers on trade platforms:
    - claim's work around the world.
    - legal representation within the jurisdiction of Russia and participation in negotiations with attorneys around the world.
    - interacting with the Interpol.
    - cancellation of money transfer through banks.

7. Erixxx

Erixxx Recruit

So, does anybody know what has happened to Phoenix Advisors i Poland? I turned to them for the recovery of about 35 000 EUR stolen from me by YesTrading (ex YesOption). Efter contacting them, I got a good feeling about the Phoenix Advisors and their representatives,So I engaged them for the job. They got started with the job and did this and that, reported back to me about the progress etc. After some time though, I stopped hearing from them. My emails are not answered. Any information on them, anyone? Erixxx