1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phoenix Advisors Limited

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by Sanctity, Jun 22, 2015.

1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

I'm happy to look at confidential information. I can confirm that Phoenix Advisors has at least 1 lawyer.

I'm surprised that the suggestion of a Press Release is being declined. This would allow Phoenix Advisors to disclose many details potential clients could use to judge the company while allowing the company to hide its trade secrets.

I'm still waiting to see if one or more lawyers working for Phoenix Advisors will file a lawsuit against a broker or not.

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I'm going to have to disagree on chargebacks automatically being exceptionally complex. Quite a few FPA members have successfully done this without professional assistance. I've asked my bank for a few myself (long before I traded forex) and never had one rejected.

The problems are when the bank employees mistake a trader's issue for one of two things:

1. Unauthorized charge. The bulk of the cases against brokers don't involve unauthorized charges (but a few do)
    2. Trader trying to recover funds from self-inflicted losses. (if this happens, the bank should NOT initiate a chargeback)

Bank employees may also apply incorrect time limits (in some countries, credit card fraud of any sort allows for chargebacks for a very long time).

This is why I always suggest making sure to speak to someone in the fraud department and carefully explaining the issue. If that fails, then enlisting assistance of a professional may be necessary. For those few who feel they can't explain things properly to the bank, professional assistance may be needed from the start.

3. Samaradel

Samaradel Recruit

Dear admin!
    good day
    I have been contacted by this company
    what is your advice??
    thanx in advance

4. Samaradel

Samaradel Recruit

Dear pharaoh
    good day ;
    i trierd through my bank to charge back process but the algocharge contacted the scammer company(ALFATRADE) and they provide algocharge by false information's,
    then my bank said that this issue should be solved between me and the merchant!!!
    Do you know any other way to chargeback my money???
    Any advice you have?

5. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Unlike some companies which offer chargebacks and legal assistance, I believe Phoenix Advisors is not out to scam clients. The are one of 2 companies active at the FPA offering assistance with chargebacks. WinChargeback is the other one. You can see their information here...

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/commu...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

There's no harm in contacting either or both to get a quote.

Samaradel likes this.
  6. advent

advent Private

I am using the services of Phoenix and I can only say they have at each stage acted in the utmost professional manner. They have helped at each stage of the complaint process

Thouroughly recommend them

7. advent

advent Private

I can recommend them

8. carnelian

carnelian Private

I have not heard of it and it is pretty simple for me if any firm or group don't have a good word of mouth then we should be cautious about it. Simple !

9. advent

advent Private

I have a good word to say about them

10. Daniel Coulson

Daniel Coulson Recruit

To whom it may concern

I have tried to contact Malik Zayed now four (4) times to get an update on if he has had any further success with my case I m very frustrated as he has NOT!!!!!!!!!! returned any of my emails. I am now extremely ill and under going Chemo I would like it very much if someone can return my emails thank you.

Regards Daniel