• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Phoenix Advisors Limited

Asking questions about a company
Sometimes it's possible to do a chargeback against a company that's disappeared. Sometimes it's possible to hunt the scammers down - if there's enough info collected in advance.

Yes, in my case, there is enough information to hunt the fraudsters.
The broker scam, but behind, there are commercial directors , and if the broker is formed a society, there must be a Adminsitración Council with a president and CEOs, they are responsible for the misdeeds of the broker.The problem is that these guys are in another country.

our bank serves correspondence only in Polish and English. We don’t use automated translator services, due to their high inaccuracy.

If you suspect that you are victim of fraud please contact your bank to make a complain. You can also contact local authority (police, prosecutor) to report a fraud. Those institutions will contact us through official channels and they can verify information in your case.

Yours sincerely
ING Bank Śląski

A typical receiving Bank reply towards a victim from a different country ( who is wondering were
his money went )

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

1) I have answered all of your concern via private messages. I understand that as you lost your funds you are really impatient to try and start the process of the recovery, however, as you are well aware of we are a young company, not a corporation and at times we are overloaded with cases despite our best effort to keep up with everyone, sadly there is just too much scam in this world. It is not a good enough reason to try and blacken anyone publicly, especially as we are trying to help all of you without charging any upfront fees.

2) There are different possible ways to recover the funds, including legal negotiations with the brokers, financial regulators, chargeback processes and help of the bank, however, it ain't so simple for any of it to actually work. Each case can be very different and has to refer strictly to the terms and conditions of a particular merchant. Outside U.S. borders it is really hard to recover a wire transfer, even after a short period of time, as I said, that is why the brokers and any unfair merchants will always push their clients into wire transfers as it is the most secure for them. As for the chargebacks, it is more than naive to think that you can just go to the bank and they will approve your claims as even we have met a lot of ignorance from their side in some cases and it took a lot of top quality paperwork in order to get them to work on it, or even lead them in a given case. There are different types of this process and each has to refer to merchant's agreements and terms&conditions. It is not that simple and you can clearly see that reading the FPA forums as many of the FPA members here have tried that and failed as bank refused to help them, talking about time frames etc.

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
Phoenix Advisors Ltd.

Out of the blue, you contacted me regarding my terrible abuse by Boss Capital. You then had one of your agents contact me and we had a Skype discussion. He asked for all of my files and I complied. However, that has been several months ago and I've neither heard from him or had any response to my emails. I'm not clear as to what your business model is, but it certainly isn't helping me!

I recently had problems in recovering my investments with 2 brokers. Forexpeacearmy.com contacted me after posting my situations here. I successfully recovered my investments. One was done by disputing at the bank. They are really helpful and I recommend them in case if you are stuck with your broker.

Forex Peace Army contacted and helped you or Phoenix Advisors contacted and helped you?

Nice to see at least one person reporting success with them. I hope the fees weren't too high. Although assistance can be helpful on chargebacks, it's often very possible to do those by yourself.

I'm glad to share that Phoenix Advisors have successfully retrieved part of my funds from one of the most notorious scam brokers. The Phoenix team definitely understood my case and the technicalities around it. With their perseverance, hardwork and dedication, we managed to retrieve part of my capital which could have been completely gone if not for Phoenix Advisors. So seriously guys, if you doubt them then there is nooone else in the world that can help you with scam brokers. I recommend Phoenix Advisors, professional and committed to help. (And no, this is not an advertisment)

I'm glad to share that Phoenix Advisors have successfully retrieved part of my funds from one of the most notorious scam brokers. The Phoenix team definitely understood my case and the technicalities around it. With their perseverance, hardwork and dedication, we managed to retrieve part of my capital which could have been completely gone if not for Phoenix Advisors. So seriously guys, if you doubt them then there is nooone else in the world that can help you with scam brokers. I recommend Phoenix Advisors, professional and committed to help. (And no, this is not an advertisment)

Thank you for all the kind words! It's always a pleasure to work with and help such grateful people :)

I would just like to add that we've retrieved 160.000(160k) USD for that client and to answer Pharaoh's concern in advance, it was NOT due to a chargeback process but our legal input.

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
Phoenix Advisors Ltd.
contact@phoenixadvisorsgroup.com

Back