• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Phoenix Advisors Limited

Asking questions about a company
I posted some good comments about them. Here is the bad one,

One of my cases was dropped off despite all the evidences that my scam brokers is related to another regulated broker.
My case was dropped off because it's out of 120 days (Charge back period) and it involves bank-wiring.

Why wasn't I advised on legal option? It is 10,000 USD and do you think it's a small for legal option?
Phoenix took 2 of my cases which got enough evidences and well in time for charge back process.
It looks like they just keen on charge back cases which also need to be within 120 days period.
If the case is out of 120 days, I don't think they have great option for you.

I would really say, you guys are fantastic if you had taken hard case rather than the easy ones (which I could have disputed at the bank myself). It was really a great help, when I didn't know how to dispute at the bank.

I would be happy if they consider my case again for an legal option.

I posted some good comments about them. Here is the bad one,

One of my cases was dropped off despite all the evidences that my scam brokers is related to another regulated broker.
My case was dropped off because it's out of 120 days (Charge back period) and it involves bank-wiring.

Why wasn't I advised on legal option? It is 10,000 USD and do you think it's a small for legal option?
Phoenix took 2 of my cases which got enough evidences and well in time for charge back process.
It looks like they just keen on charge back cases which also need to be within 120 days period.
If the case is out of 120 days, I don't think they have great option for you.

I would really say, you guys are fantastic if you had taken hard case rather than the easy ones (which I could have disputed at the bank myself). It was really a great help, when I didn't know how to dispute at the bank.

I would be happy if they consider my case again for an legal option.

Dear sir,

You've successfully retrieved full amount from 2 out of 3 cases lodged with us. The legal advisor you've been working with warned you a couple of times that retrieving your 3rd case is going to be extremely difficult if not impossible at all in the first place.

I do understand that it's difficult to part with such a large lump of your personal funds, however, be aware that there are different conditions for each case. It required a large amount of work to get to the point in which you were able to get the 2 full refunds and we did consider the 3rd case like we always do, however you also need to remember that as we're working with no upfront fees we've to be selective and time-efficient, therefore we simply keep it real and we've informed you that it's going to be dropped.

I'd also like to add that every single case concerning retrieval of someone's lost funds is difficult, there are no easy cases in this business as brokerages/merchants tend to be very well-protected and they often know what they're doing, not to even mention that their clients usually sign different kind of pacts like with the devil himself, agreeing on whatever the merchant shows to them.

Chargeback is just one of the methods you can use to back up your claims, but it can also be defended by the merchant, so don't be naive and think it's a piece of cake to win cases at the bank. You will meet with incompetence, ignorance and laziness in there as well.

Moreover, on the last page in this thread I've just said that we've retrieved 160.000 USD for Dawndusk that posted her review on us. The client lost her chargeback over a year ago and we were still able to refund such a large amount to her by our own means.

I understand your frustration but we did our best in order to get back everything we could for you. Moreover, we've also taken much lower commission from the final refunds for you than usual as you were very helpful and cooperative during the case, therefore it is really sad to see you posting in such way about us. Nevertheless, on behalf of the whole Phoenix team we wish you best of luck in your future endavours.

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer
Phoenix Advisors Ltd.
contact@phoenixadvisorsgroup.com

Hello to "Successfully Recovered Funds Victims" resulting from Phoenix Advisors Actions:
How about a few comments from those who have not yet commented on this thread??
I would dearly like to use Marcin Iglicki, and his associates but would like a bit more corroboration of their efforts from real clients....
Rgds Emile

Report my case to Phoenix Advisers, and they said they could not help because the broker had defrauded to me, it disappeared with my money, and the broker is no longer operating.
I had transferred my money in the account of the bróker by bank transfer and not by credit card.
I mean tha these attorneys of phone phoenix advisors group not help everyone, just some.

Hello Marcin I have sent you an email asking for you to contact me the last email dated on the 19/01/2016 you advised me that you or someone would be contacting me in the next few days I understand that you must be busy but I would appreciate it if you would contact me as Leukaemia doesn't wait around and try to enjoy my funds that AA Options is keeping from me when I still can. Thank you again for your time, help and efforts they are greatly appreciated

I’m very thrilled to say that I have recovered part of the money that I got cheated by Banc de Binary and I’d like to write in favour of Phoenix Advisors Ltd (http://phoenixadvisorsgroup.com/). Phoenix Advisors is NOT a scam.
At first I tried to do a chargeback with the bank directly, I tried to do it myself. The result was negative; the bank rejected my request and would not open the chargebacks for me.

Luckily, I had opened a thread and a case in this FPA website and Pheonix Advisors contacted me offering their services. I thought that if I didn’t need to pay anything up front, then it would be worth a try. Anyways, I didn’t have any other options. So I settled an agreement with them and sent them all the information about my case. They guided me throughout all the process and were able to assist me in a way that the bank was willing to open the chargebacks. They helped me open a dispute against the Bank and contact the Financial Ombudsman to regulate my dispute against the Bank. That was the only way they opened the chargebacks. After 7 months of a long process going back and forth with the Bank, the Financial Ombudsman and Phoenix Advisors (emails, letters, calls, etc.), Mastercard ruled in my favour and I was able to get a refund for AU$36,855 (US$27,035)

I wouldn’t have been able to do it without them, they have the knowledge and the expertise and know exactly what to do and say to the Banks. I’d also like to thank Anthony and the personnel at Phoenix Advisors for helping me recover those funds, you really came back to me in a timely manner responding to every single question I had and every email I sent you. It really gives me space to breathe as I got deeply into debt to be able to put money into BDB.

Unfortunately, some of the money I sent to BDB was through Bank Wire Transfer and that is impossible to recover, at least that’s what Phoenix Advisors told me.

This is where a lawyer would come in handy. There's more than one company out there to help with chargebacks.

Report my case to Phoenix Advisers, and they said they could not help because the broker had defrauded to me, it disappeared with my money, and the broker is no longer operating.
I had transferred my money in the account of the bróker by bank transfer and not by credit card.
I mean tha these attorneys of phone phoenix advisors group not help everyone, just some.

Sadly that's true. Like in every business, we would love to help and leave satisfied as many customers as we can, however, that is not always the case as there are so many different factors when it comes to those scams that we have to depend on. In this case the company no longer exists, transactions were made a very long time ago via bank wire transfers and it may be that there isn't much evidence left at all to this date as so much has passed.

Hello Marcin I have sent you an email asking for you to contact me the last email dated on the 19/01/2016 you advised me that you or someone would be contacting me in the next few days I understand that you must be busy but I would appreciate it if you would contact me as Leukaemia doesn't wait around and try to enjoy my funds that AA Options is keeping from me when I still can. Thank you again for your time, help and efforts they are greatly appreciated

Hi Daniel,

I know one of us contacted you shortly after your post and I hope you're satisfied in our cooperation. We'll see what we can do in your case, hopefully things will go well. :)

This is where a lawyer would come in handy. There's more than one company out there to help with chargebacks.

Dear Pharaoh,

You've been very skeptical towards us since the very beginning and we understood that as you're an FPA veteran and a cautious man. However, up until now we've had many good reviews here from the established members and we retrieved large amounts for them. Moreover, NetoB is the best example as he was one of the first people that posted in this thread in June, that's over half year ago and we still did not ever let go in order to help him and successfully finished the case. It wasn't just about the chargeback in here, like it wasn't in many different cases e.g. Dawndusk when it was based on legal negotations and we retrieved 160k USD in that case.

I would also like to tell you that AsstModerator has seen that we produce legit legal documents in our private correspondence. Thanks to that and positive reviews he has moved us to the commerce zone. I even saw you promoting Rebecca recently which is pretty ridiculous now and really makes you look shady in our eyes. Maybe you're just that stubborn and cautious or it may be that you've got some kind of own interest in that. I won't judge, everyone can do that for themselves. We've always answered all of your questions in the most polite well as well so your attitude of always suspecting and undermining us is pretty surprising.

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Phoenix Advisors Ltd.

Regarding your service, until I see a lawyer step in and win a case against a scam broker, any claim to such abilities is just that, a claim. If you've scored some real legal victories beyond chargebacks, publish the details. I do applaud that you've made some progress via chargebacks, but feel there is nothing wrong with telling people to shop around for the best deal.

I'm not the one who speifically brought up Rebecca in this thread, but since you did, I'll be happy to explain my "promoting" of Rebecca in a few threads even though I am extremely cautious to endorse anyone. Before beginning, note that I've made hundreds of posts making it very clear that consumers can often do chargebacks unassisteed. Professional help from Rebecca (or you or anyone else) should be saved for those who either have tried and failed or are uncomfortable trying by themselves. How often have you publicly suggested this to anyone?

As for Rebecca, first, her rates on chargebacks are better than several similar services I've looked at, including yours. Second, she trusts her clients and requires nothing up front beyond a simple promise to pay her a percentage after a successful recovery. She does the work and has no recourse if a client decides to take advantage of her. To the best of my knowledge, this makes her unique in the chargeback industry.

Go ahead and post in the press releases on the Dawndusk issue with all the details. If you really did get a major legal victory (beyond perhaps just shouting Lawyer and Lawsuit at your opponent until they gave in - which can work, but I don't recommend it), I'll be happy to salute you for it and will add you to the very short list of forex legal services I suggest people check with.

If you want to earn my undying loyalty, wake up your lawyer and organize a class action lawsuit against Banc de Binary. There's a huge spike in victims lately.

First of all, I can agree to show case study with attorney to the AsstModerator who can then confirm its authenticity to you, however, for obvious reasons I am not going to publish it publicly on how we do our business and what do we do in order to achieve success. You also need to be aware that ending cases with a legal settlement is most often way better than bringing the case to court, as it saves time and money, and any lawyer can tell you that. Not to even mention that most of the scam brokerages are set on men of straw with everyone using fake identities etc. you've got a really poor chance of chasing these anyhow, if it was so easy to sue them then such companies wouldn't pop up like mushrooms.

Secondly, I am well aware of your astonishing post count Pharaoh but I've also explained to you a dozen of times that even doing chargebacks or any other disputes with the bank ain't as easy as you believe or would like it to be for an average man. It may be that actually because you're so familiar with FPA, chargebacks, disputes etc. your point of view unconsciously got a little ahead from that of an everyday man who has no idea how to claim/has trouble doing that/ doesn't have the time/ is unwilling to do so and you did not realize that. We really don't mind people making it all by themselves when they want to, it is just that many of them really fail to do that, and if you fail by yourself then the banks ain't so willing to listen to you again or in some countries you
may be even charged a nice amount if you comeback with a chargeback claim to the bank and try to present new evidence/new approach on the case that's been once reported already. Just see how many of those people that you often tell to call up their banks have reported back to you/their thread with success later on? Barely any and that's the harsh truth.

Thirdly, I have no clue about Rebecca's or anyone else chargeback win ratio, however, you've no such knowledge as you don't have any statistics on how many cases do we have in progress, how many we've already won, countries, approaches we took for each case in particular etc. therefore you've made a mistake as you're then judging without any evidence to back up what you've just said. Any claims like that are just claims.

Lastly, just like Rebecca, we never took a single penny up front from any of our clients beyond a promise that they will pay us an agreed percentage after a successful recovery and we've made everyone aware of that multiple times and all of the people we've contacted thus far will confirm that.

Best regards,
Marcin Iglicki
Phoenix Advisors Ltd.

Back