• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Picking a Broker. A Poll

Favorite Broker

• Cmsfx.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dukascopy.com

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • GOMarketsAus.com

• Ikon-Royal.com

• LoyalForex.com

• northfinance.com

• Oanda.com

• TadawulFX.com

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • TradeViewForex.com

• Total voters

Eric Alyea

Master Sergeant
Picking a Broker.
Using the FPA member data base anyone that takes time to look at:
Reviews & Ratings/Forex Brokers Reviews
will know how I picked these and the obvious parameters.
Basically pick which one you like to use for whatever reason.

Cmsfx.com
Dukascopy.com
GOMarketsAus.com
Ikon-Royal.com
LoyalForex.com
northfinance.com
Oanda.com
TadawulFX.com
TradeViewForex.com

Picked from FPA stats

:nerd: These are the FPA community stat's it's just numbers.
Some that I have tried aren't there, and some of the numbers look uncommonly common, (3,5,52).
If you have a favorite not there:
#1 Fill out your report to make it count in the stats.
#2 Post your comment here.
:err:

Most of the brokers I deal with are in competition for winning my personal "least favorite broker" poll.

Normally, I avoid mentioning the names of my brokers, since I'd feel really bad if someone signed up for one I use and then they had a problem. I'll make an exception at this point to say that IBFX is currently my personal least favorite of the brokers I have live accounts with because of wide spreads, painful swap rates, and a pathetically lame response to the spanking the NFA gave them.

IKON-Royal???

Looks like IKON-Royal are in a dispute. Not good for ratings. I was wondering about how some of the same numbers came up in the Stats for some of these brokers, but I'll discuse that in time.:confused:

I've voted for Dukascopy (Suisse) SA because they're such an excellent one for me for the past 2 to 3 calendar months.

Regards.

Last edited:
My favorite "broker" is The Collective FX. My 2nd best is BaronFX. I looked at IBFX, but couldn't bring myself to sign their brokerage agreement, which looked like a license to scam to me.

MM

I've voted for Dukascopy (Suisse) SA because they're such an excellent one for me for the past 2 to 3 calendar months.

Regards.

I have been trading with Dukascopy for 4 years and never had any problems , Dukascopy charges commissions but you can open account trough introducing brokers who are happy to give 35% -40% of it back to you , there are number of them , grandforex.net and Molecule6.com are ones with the highest rebate returns , which means wether your trades are winning or losing you still get back 35%-40% back, that could be substantial amount that you otherwise would not have, and they offer a free service to they members and lot of help with your trading, to help you be successful,
If you are planing to open account with this broker you should consider this , this will reduce the cost per trade.

Back