Pioption : Scam I can not withdraw the money.

Mrs T

Recruit
This all the e-mail from Pioption. I can not reach them any where, it seems they don't exist

im Davis
<jim@bbbmarkets.com>

Thu, 10 Nov 2016, 14:33
to me
--

Jim Davis

Account Manager

VIP Department

Hello Botishepo

As per our brief conversation over the phone here is the information about the fully managed account.

The fully managed account includes a senior broker who's placing trades on your behalf, allowing you to earn solid profits, even though you don't have enough experience, time or knowledge to do it by yourself.

If you are interested to learn how to trade you can have live trading sessions with your personal senior broker, he will teach you how to analyze the market so you will be able to place winning trades by yourself.

In order to make sure that you are satisfied with the company services before we go further, you have the opportunity to start this account along with a risk free period. During this time your broker trade on your behalf and you can see exactly how it works so you can make an educated decision.

In case you are not satisfied the account will be closed and the funds will be sent to you.

The broker tailors your portfolio exactly to your needs and demands. You have our support during every step of the way, and the funds are liquid for you at any given time.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me any time.

URL='capitalunitedbo.com' bbbmarkets.com[/URL]

Regards,

Good day,

Hi Lepodisi,

Congratulations Lepodisi your account is activated as of today. Please log in and wait for the call. Thank you

Thank you

Samantha Smith

Good day,

Hi Lepodisi,

This is Samantha Smith, your Analyst at PiOption. Thank you much for your time, I really appreciate it. As per our conversation earlier,

you want me to send you an email and you'd like to go through how Contract Trading works. Contract Trading is the simplest and easiest format of trading because all you have to do is determine whether the price or value of an asset will either go up or go down. When your prediction is correct, you will get 70-78% one each trade.

Now is the perfect for you to start trading as we have a very opportunity in the market.

Right now, Crude Oil is going down. Oil is going down because there's too much supply of Oil in the market but the demand is low so the price of oil in the market is dropping. This is a very clear analysis in the market and when we see a clear picture like this, we grab it as this will be a perfect opportunity for us to make money.

Since this is your first time and have no experience, we will assign you an Professional Senior Analyst who will teach you train you and guide you in trading.

You will get all the support that you will need. You have the potential to make $445 (one trade ) to $2225 (five trade) on every single trade.

To activate your account the minimum to activate your account is $250. That will be the money that you and your analyst will use in trading.

I look forward to having you getting started soon.

Thank you

Samantha Smith

GOOD DAY SAMANTHA. I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME TO DISCUSS THE MATTER AT 0722278733

Mail Delivery Subsystem<mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>

Wed, 19 Apr 2017, 15:58

to me

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to samanthas@pioption.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

LEARN MORE

Good day Mr David

I have on several times tried to withdraw from my account and nothing is coming out. Can you kindly assist me to process my withdrawal and cancel the account as i am not able to manage it anymore.

regards

Preciors

Mail Delivery Subsystem<mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>

Mon, 3 Apr 2017, 15:09

to me

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to davida@pioption.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

LEARN MORE

Hello

Does that mean the Pioption company does not exit any more. The took our money and disappear.

Thanks for trying with out any solution.

Regards

Back