Pioption

lindamolefe

Recruit
I deposited $60 000 usd into a account with when I asked for a withdrawal of all my funds they only gave me 20000usd ?????

$40000 usd of my money is sitting in this broker now for 4 months and they will not return my funds.

When you email them, their email address's are no longer found. No live chat nothing.

funds of $40 000 usd have been pending for 4 months now,

Can anyone here at FPA advise on what to do?

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 9:31 AM, STAR GAZER <drisabone@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam

I have applied for a withdrawal of $20,000 from Pioption Account (Linda Sheriff Molefe) on 7 February 2017. Three weeks later it is ‘pending’ which is grossly unresponsive to client needs if not downright unprofessional. I have fielded a few online enquiries to get feedback on the status of my withdrawal application and all of them have been IGNORED!

A withdrawal should never take this long to be addressed unless you do NOT CARE about your clients

Regards

Linda Sheriff Molefe

Subject: Re: WITHDRAWAL APPLICATION
Date:
27 February 2017 at 11:26:15 AM SAST
To: STAR GAZER <drisabone@gmail.com>

Hi Linda,

How are you?
I was trying to reach you over the phone couple of times to discuss about your request
When can we talk

Thanks

John

wSBTMxOJaEOlnzn8jUlwMmnzTRtmvITqSKVS3IQu28PmiG6WAvgEK3UEn01H-FdZAz-5AlS5Qzif8eUtINxc02HCqMTfR2_-Dte4ezkeTVhNNWY1Csq8fqkULtJqfnwEL25vYKP61InP8a-rkwAknaq2xQuC1B36U3mFm0xW_W9ExIK0U2BgW5PixB-9uIKDzYyKadzcjQTEwAw=s0-d-e1-ft

Senior Broker

Phone: +44 151 947 0051
Email: johnmiller@pioption.com

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 5:53 PM, STAR GAZER <drisabone@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi John

What is there to discuss John. I made a withdrawal request through the Pioption system I deposited money into. I did it the way I was told it should be done. Weeks later it is still pending on the system. That is a gross violation of your own terms and conditions.

I am back you can call any time but I do not understand why is my withdrawal not honoured. I made a deposit totalling $60 000 into the Pioption trade platform over three months ago. My account balance is just over $61 000 which means I have registered a profit of just over $1000 in the said period with three trades still active until 31st March 2017.

Talking to me should have no bearing on my withdrawal at all.

Regards

Linda

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Closing Account
Date:
15 June 2017 at 3:06:51 PM SAST
To: Veronica Anthony <veronicaanthonypi@gmail.com>

Dear Veronica

I lodged a withdrawal of funds on from my Pioption account as follows:

1. In March for an amount of $20 000

2. In April for an amount of $ 10 500

Until now Pioption has ignored the withdrawals in the system. Will you please look into this matter urgently and release the money as requested in the system. AS yet I have asked for a $10500 withdrawal and not the total $40 000 owed to me

Regards

Linda Sheriff Molefe

forgot to mention that they called me to offer me share in the company instead of paying me the remaining value of $40000 usd ,

What kind of broker does this???

I deposited $60 000 usd into a account with when I asked for a withdrawal of all my funds they only gave me 20000usd ?????

$40000 usd of my money is sitting in this broker now for 4 months and they will not return my funds.

When you email them, their email address's are no longer found. No live chat nothing.

funds of $40 000 usd have been pending for 4 months now,

Can anyone here at FPA advise on what to do?

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 9:31 AM, STAR GAZER <drisabone@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam

I have applied for a withdrawal of $20,000 from Pioption Account (Linda Sheriff Molefe) on 7 February 2017. Three weeks later it is ‘pending’ which is grossly unresponsive to client needs if not downright unprofessional. I have fielded a few online enquiries to get feedback on the status of my withdrawal application and all of them have been IGNORED!

A withdrawal should never take this long to be addressed unless you do NOT CARE about your clients

Regards

Linda Sheriff Molefe

Subject: Re: WITHDRAWAL APPLICATION
Date:
27 February 2017 at 11:26:15 AM SAST
To: STAR GAZER <drisabone@gmail.com>

Hi Linda,

How are you?
I was trying to reach you over the phone couple of times to discuss about your request
When can we talk

Thanks

John

wSBTMxOJaEOlnzn8jUlwMmnzTRtmvITqSKVS3IQu28PmiG6WAvgEK3UEn01H-FdZAz-5AlS5Qzif8eUtINxc02HCqMTfR2_-Dte4ezkeTVhNNWY1Csq8fqkULtJqfnwEL25vYKP61InP8a-rkwAknaq2xQuC1B36U3mFm0xW_W9ExIK0U2BgW5PixB-9uIKDzYyKadzcjQTEwAw=s0-d-e1-ft

Senior Broker

Phone: +44 151 947 0051
Email: johnmiller@pioption.com

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 5:53 PM, STAR GAZER <drisabone@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi John

What is there to discuss John. I made a withdrawal request through the Pioption system I deposited money into. I did it the way I was told it should be done. Weeks later it is still pending on the system. That is a gross violation of your own terms and conditions.

I am back you can call any time but I do not understand why is my withdrawal not honoured. I made a deposit totalling $60 000 into the Pioption trade platform over three months ago. My account balance is just over $61 000 which means I have registered a profit of just over $1000 in the said period with three trades still active until 31st March 2017.

Talking to me should have no bearing on my withdrawal at all.

Regards

Linda

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Closing Account
Date:
15 June 2017 at 3:06:51 PM SAST
To: Veronica Anthony <veronicaanthonypi@gmail.com>

Dear Veronica

I lodged a withdrawal of funds on from my Pioption account as follows:

1. In March for an amount of $20 000

2. In April for an amount of $ 10 500

Until now Pioption has ignored the withdrawals in the system. Will you please look into this matter urgently and release the money as requested in the system. AS yet I have asked for a $10500 withdrawal and not the total $40 000 owed to me

Regards

Linda Sheriff Molefe
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back