PipHunter's Trade Ideas + Free Signals

PipHunters

Private
I thought I share some of my trade ideas and signals here.

This week I am looking to:

short eurjpy, cadjpy, aud jpy. the jpy will recover but only limited.

long usdcad (bullish)
long usdchf (bullish)

short audusd @ around 93cents, unless it is ralling up, then ill wait until it loses momentum. bullishness should be limited to 94-96.5 cents if the pair breaks the 93 cent resistance level.

If gbpusd breaks the 1.6320-1.6350, further bullish gains should be seen

Eurusd trend is very unclear atm, I recommend you stay out of trading this pair this week.

good entry point for usdcad long is around 1.029 (+-). SL can be place before support level at around 1.024. TP 70pips

looking to long usdchf again on another dip downwards.

gbpusd is losing upwards momemtum, it will take a better than expected fundamental for it to break its next resistance lvl of 1.6320-1.6350

the usdcad has broken the support level of 1.0292. further bearishness is expected to atleast 1.0215, long usdcad closed.

short audusd@93cent TP@92cents

short gbpusd@1.6320 TP@1.3260

SL 200-300 pips

both pairs trend is bearishness for today and maybe until early next week.

This weeks trend prediction

eurusd might retest monthly lows before having another bullish run. but bull is limited as the euro interest rate is set to stay at 1% atleast for the first quarter of 2010.

gbpusd, weekly trend is most likely bearish

audusd has made a double top, which is usually a sign of a bearish drop soon. drop should be limited to 90 cents

gpbchf will continue to drop this week, so we will be profiting from that trade.

cadjpy will follow the drop of audusd, as the cad is correlated to aud.

eurgbp bullish this week

If you would like to follow me trade, pm me :)

Last edited:
Back