Pips 4 Idiots = pure scam (beware)

I am only a junior MT4 programmer but know of now way to transmit/receive signals through the MT4 language. Maybe there is but there are lots of technical hurdles in the way as CanAm said, firewalls etc. Does the manual address any of these potential problems at all? How do you confirm it is receiving any of these "signals"? Do you supply your investor password to Pips4idiots? Otherwise I don't know how there would be any way they could access the information on your platform. It would be a serious compromise on the security of your platform if it was sending/receiving signals behind the scenes to some unknown location without you supplying some kind of login credentials to someone, if you are not supplying this info then I very highly doubt any "signals" are being sent/received.

I do agree there could not necessarily be any optimization code and that it is possible they are just referencing supplying updated programs in the future as conditions change, but I read their advertising info and the "collective intelligence" aspect of it immediate jumped out at me as highly suspicious for the reasons I stated above.

I am not a huge fan of backtesting either for reliability, however 30 successful trades also does not make a successful system, it does possibly for now but the track record is not there yet.

MarkR it seems like you are trading with other algorithms and your experience and then just using the Pips4idiots signal as an additional confirmation. Is that correct?

Send another refund request. Make certain to state clearly "I am done with tech support. I want a refund." You can also try the clickbank abuse reporting feature.

I am pretty sure it is the vendor that switches to 'Tech Support' and not ClickBank!

If you are having problems Click the 'Escalate to ClickBank' link.

Back