• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Pips Miner EA - comments?

ITAKEPROFIT

Recruit
Hi, I'm new to forex and this forum. I'm thinking about purchasing the Pips Miner expert advisor, but first I would like to ask if any of you have already bought it and what are your results so far? I'd be grateful for any opinion. I've noticed that this robot is not very popular at this forum so here is an URL to their site Pips Miner - Our experience, Your profit Thanks in advance!

try it out let us know. There is Money back guarantee. so shouldnt be much of a worry. =) saw the ad a few times. seems interesting. worth a try.

I did test PipsMiner Standard Edition, it had some bad entries and lost me some money, but it's to soon to judge, I'll give it a chance, market is very unstable recently. Nevertheles PM Light Edition which I got for free seems preety solid, I had 7/7 good entries so far MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free I'll keep you informed how it goes

ITAKEPROFIT do you know where I can buy a Pips Miner? It is no longer available at clickbank. Thank you for any advice, regards

PM is now available only at my4xstore.com. There are some 2 other strategies, but I don't know much about them yet

pips miner

Ciao Amici Peace Army,

dell' EA pips Miner che ne pensate??

Io voglio acquistarlo, ma voglio sentire forte la vostra opinione.

Attendo risposta urgente. Grazie.

guidoforex - gusla5960@alice.it.

ciao a tutti

Hello Friends of Peace Army,

EA What pips Minerr LE?

I want to buy this but I want to hear your opinion loudly.

I await an urgent response. Thank you.

guidoforex - [] [email gusla5960@alice.it / email]. :)

pipsminer EE

The demo test with forexpeacearmy looks very good and I have been testing on demo for a month and it is great. Has anyone else been using it with other results? Please share your experiences. Thanks

Back