Pips Royale - RED ALERT, RED ALERT, RED ALERT !!!

szendro

Private, 1st Class
Again we have a Forex offering which looks very suspicious but since I have not bought nor intend to do so I cannot call it an outright scam.
When looking at the promotions for Forex EA's and signal services you should be very aware and look for anomalies in the presentation. If the product is genuine, there should not be any anomalies or they should be easily explained.
So what are the anomalies with this trade copier service called Pips Royale?

1. The promotion is in the form of a webinar, given by a "Gregory Hall". But Greg is just clearly reading from a script. I know this because many many times he trips over his words, and does not pause for thought at times when he should. There is no interaction with the "guests" (so why have a webinar in the first place ?). At the end he gets so tongue tired that he stops pronouncing the name of his own product correctly. He says "Pips Royal" when he starts off correctly saying "Pips Royale".
2. Greg states that he uses a technology called "Vector Convergence" that he cannot run on his computer because it is so processor intensive and has invested in a massive room full of super computers. Later he divulges the factors he looks at to make calculations and strangely all of them, except trend, are fundamental factors. I do not know anyone who can program "Interest rates", "Political Events" into a supercomputer. At best these events may be used as a weighting factor for another calculation!
3. He shows a letter from the broker FXCM which authenticates that they have seen his account ending **6784 (Attachment). The letter does not comment on how the account performed.
Later Greg shows his live account on screen, and low and behold the account number is 814590(Attachment). Greg obviously did not notice that 814590 does not end in 6784 (Probably had his brain fried by trying to program those supercomputers!). Also by magic the broker is now Russian and not from the UK (Attachment).
4. Finally we are told that Greg will only sell 37 copies and then the doors are closed. A counter appears on the screen and reached just 11 copies left by end of the webinar. The price is not mentioned but I later found it to be 497 USD.That means Greg can expect a gross profit of just over 18,000 USD before the payment handler fees, webinar fees, oh and of course that room full of super computers that he showed us! Does not add up does it?
5. But do not worry there is a 90 day money back guarantee for the "Trail offer" (his spelling not mine).

As you can see there are a lot of anomalies in this particular promotion and if you too learn to pay attention to the details, and not be afraid to ask leading questions before making a purchase, perhaps we can starve the Forex mafia off the market.

I have emailed FXCM about the authenticity letter and verification of Greg making 29,000 USD in a single day.I will make another posting once I receive a reply.

In the meantime I would stay well away from this product.

Attachments

• FXCMLetterOfAuthentication.JPG
    FXCMLetterOfAuthentication.JPG
    381.8 KB · Views: 13
  • RussianBroker.JPG
    RussianBroker.JPG
    421.7 KB · Views: 14
  • WrongAccountNo.JPG
    WrongAccountNo.JPG
    472.5 KB · Views: 9
I knew I should have come here first... ahhh, but greed prevails again.

I ordered pips royale yesterday (admittedly Sunday and Easter at that) but have received NOTHING. Numerous (more than 6) emails and entries to the customer "support" site have produced NOTHING in response.

I've requested a refund and will contact my bank tomorrow.

In today's e-commerce world there is no reasonable excuse for non-communication. My overriding concern was that if it's this difficult to get the order fulfilled, what will be the experience if a problem is encountered?

May not be a scam, but it definitely lacks customer service from both the merchant (SWREG) and the vendor Pips Royale...

Refund

Dear dbrawner,

assuming that you used Paypal or a credit card to pay, you should get your refund even if it takes a little while.
I have attached a screenshot of the guarantee which may help your case.

Attachments

• MoneyBackGuarantee.JPG
    MoneyBackGuarantee.JPG
    458.6 KB · Views: 3
Letter of authentication from FXCM

The email I sent FXCM:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have recently watched a sales presentation for a forex signal service called “Pips Royale”, URL GoWebinarViewer. During the presentation the trader by the name of Gregory Hall shows a letter of account verification apparently produced by FXCM UK. I have attached a jpeg file of the letter for your perusal. Greg says that we are welcome to contact you to check the letters authenticity, so I would like to do just that, and respectfully ask if you have indeed seen the trading account of Gregory Hall ending ***6784 and also did it make massive profits , including over 29,000 USD in a single day as he states.

I eagerly await your reply.
Best regards
Mr. X

The response from FXCM:
Mr. X,

Although we cannot disclose or deny the existence of an account held at FXCM due to privacy concerns, please note that the letter of verification used in the presentation does not appear to have originated from FXCM.

Regards
FXCM compliance

Now that we have confirmation that the vendor of Pips Royale has falsified the promotion I very strongly suggest that anyone who has bought this product applies for an immediate refund.
Please copy a link to this post to other forex websites to help stop this scam as soon as possible.

The email I sent FXCM:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have recently watched a sales presentation for a forex signal service called “Pips Royale”, URL GoWebinarViewer. During the presentation the trader by the name of Gregory Hall shows a letter of account verification apparently produced by FXCM UK. I have attached a jpeg file of the letter for your perusal. Greg says that we are welcome to contact you to check the letters authenticity, so I would like to do just that, and respectfully ask if you have indeed seen the trading account of Gregory Hall ending ***6784 and also did it make massive profits , including over 29,000 USD in a single day as he states.

I eagerly await your reply.
Best regards
Mr. X

The response from FXCM:
Mr. X,

Although we cannot disclose or deny the existence of an account held at FXCM due to privacy concerns, please note that the letter of verification used in the presentation does not appear to have originated from FXCM.

Regards
FXCM compliance

Now that we have confirmation that the vendor of Pips Royale has falsified the promotion I very strongly suggest that anyone who has bought this product applies for an immediate refund.
Please copy a link to this post to other forex websites to help stop this scam as soon as possible.

Good job szendro!
Where have you been all this time?

LMAO! What's next, a fake receipt from the Cray Corporation for a room full of super computers? :p

Back