1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pips4Idiots?

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by AppleXY, Dec 6, 2010.

1. AppleXY

AppleXY Recruit

Hi guys,

What do you guys think of Pips4Idiots? The transparency seems fairly decent, but could be a complete waste of cash or the next megadroid?

Cheers,

AppleXY.

2. Lambsi

Lambsi Recruit

3. Bob Owen

Bob Owen Recruit

Nothing concrete but.....

Probably way too early as it was only published yesterday. What I will say in the name of transparency is that I posted a fairly assertive comment about proof along the lines of 'access to live accounts has all been done before, remember The Forex World Cup?, which seems to have sunk without trace. If you want my money you'd better have something special when the product is launched, well when I read the BS on the final launch, that turned me right off.

Needless to say the moderator chose not to publish my comments, leaving only the herd on the blog to carry on saying 'this is life changing' and 'amazing', 'thanks Joe' etc. So much for transparency from this guy.

No doubt we'll know reasonably soon if idiots can really make money at Forex :rolleyes: