Pipsmatter.com

Report what? A mirror account? Are you kidding me?

Before you start leaving BS information get your facts together.... its a mirror account, there are at least another 100K of them only for cTrader, not to mention MT4 and other "mirror" services and you follow them by yourself.

Regulators APPROVE mirror services because the BROKER that provides it... in this case Pepperstone, has licenses to provide this and YOU FOLLOW at your OWN risk.

-----

You clearly are not reading this thread, based of course on what you have just wrote above. - Not applicable to this thread or issue in anycase.

I think it's about time someone involved invites Pepperstone into the discussion. Perhaps they need to be made fully aware of what's being said by those who lost and those who provided the trades. I can't possibly see how anyone involved could have the slightest objection to this, assuming all involved are being honest.

I think it's about time someone involved invites Pepperstone into the discussion. Perhaps they need to be made fully aware of what's being said by those who lost and those who provided the trades. I can't possibly see how anyone involved could have the slightest objection to this, assuming all involved are being honest.

Pepperstone had no wrongdoing.

This is my final message here, please READ THE FACTS and LEARN REGULATIONS BEFORE YOU START leaving RANDOM COMMENTS.

*If you are to give advice, first learn what's going on then give your 2cents, don't just put in BS that has nothing to do with the thread/issue"

When you begin following an account on cMirror (cm.pepperstone.com) <or add any other broker's name who has this cTrader feature in pepperstones place and you will get the exact same thing.

When you start following you make a choice of how much you would like to risk and you are free to stop mirroring at any given time. (never asked you to mirror that account)

Contact regulators if you like, nor I nor my firm have done any wrong doing since we did not manage your account directly of provide you some kind of service... you just followed a mirror account because you saw it on facebook and it was clearly stated that this is a HIGH RISK account.

Disclaimers are in force to clearly state the risks of trading the markets and we all agree to them when opening an account with any regulated broker.

I told you what I will do, you can also do what you want to do, but in anycase my firm in fully innocent since it was a mirror account that you followed by yourself... no one asked you to follow this account, you did it totally by yourself with your mature consent.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM for the 50th time I know that and after 2 weeks I decided to leave as I was not comfortable losing 18-19%.Then stefan your employee contacts me via skype asking me why I had left from following you guys.I explained .And I said I was not comfortable and I didn't want the account blown up.I did not want anything in return when I left.But you guys made promisses to lure me back that you don't want to fullfill(some that you don't want to fullfill as in you lost 20% of my account one one trade not the broker) .I understand that some of it is the brokers fault.And I will wait.(but I really don't expect anything from you since I had to chase you just to get here for answers after 2 months.)All I'm saying is take resposibility for what you say and do. Clearly not.Anyway I will wait even if you want to sling the broker the 20% for your loss on one trade.Congratualtions but sorry you are dodgy as they come.An unscrupulous operator.Plain and simple.If this was simply some c mirror service why were you guys in constant contact with my via skype.I don't think other services do that.If you want buisness dennis or want to build your buiness up for your other services.Act resposibly.Thats all I am saying.Do what you say and preach.Don't hold an NFP and say close down all your positions before the weekend and then you don't do it on your c mirror which people are following.I would have walked away plain and simple.Like I said you guys were in contact with me.That says it all.Plain and simple.Act like a Man and don't run next time.If you said we got hacked the first night.I would have said **** and left.All I'm saying is do the right thing.You decided not to contact me after 2 months.Plain and simple.There is something in that and now you don't want to pay you 20% of what I lost.Thats fine to.But don't say that I'm trashng yur buisness ,your doing that by some of the things that you now want to backflip on and blame me.All of this could have been avoided if you simply stayed in contact and did some of the things you said you would.But to this day not one of them have been done.That is my concern.I never saw the video you promissed of an attack that you said I will have sent to me by the morning it happened and I never saw a letter from your broker saying he will pay me like you say you have.Quite frankly I just don't beleive you because as I have come to learn Dennis you actually say alot but then do the opposite.Thanks.And again as you can see below that was my activation for becoming a member of pipsmatter.Have a nice day.Don't get angry at the truth now.The truth will set you free.You were they guys that were chasing me when I left on my own then when it came to some of those promisses I was chasing you.Funny ha?Maybe the joke is on me? I can take responsibilty and I did the first time walking away.I didn't say a word.But you guys come chasing me.Why did you leave. We won't blow your account up. 20% of it you did that you said you we cover but now you don't want to.Anyway enough said.I'm over explaining myself and yes I have shown proof of the converstaions.Where is your proof.I guess we will wait and see Dennis.But I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

[PipsMatter] Activate your account
PipsMatter <wordpress@pipsmatter.com>
Fri 7/10/2016, 7:36 PMYou
PipsMatter
Hi kire
Thanks for registering!

To complete the activation of your account, go to the following link: https://pipsmatter.com/activate/R8EcKX6d9kyn4sEoMTcdX4nctxenMCbv/

I'm sure Pepperstone or any other decent broker would be very interested to see what's going on between signal providers and clients. After all, brokers are supposed to be on the client side, and if something isn't right, the broker should see if it's possible to do anything. In this case, it might involve a long chat with the makers of cTrader about adding the ability to block specific providers.

Someone in this thread seems VERY determined to keep from having even a moment of the broker's time spent looking at the situation. If the broker really doesn't care, let them speak for themselves. If the broker does care, any attempt to discourage informing them of the situation shows clear ill-intention.

THis has nothing to do with pepperstone Pharoh.That is the decent broker I choose.Dennis chose a broker in cyprus.I know who they are but won't mention them.That's for him to do.Dennis claims they sent a malware to his algo that started opening up postions in the opposite direction which blew his account up on purpose and thus everyone who was following him via c mirror.He claims he is in the process of launching the paperwork with cyscec and until then won't mention or provide any further details.All I was merely saying is that he himself had lost one trade that was 20% of the account and that he not the broker should cover it . The other 80% was via whoever opened up those positions via phone.He says he has the proof and will go to the authorities as he says he recorded it.Hopefully he comes here and updates us and then name and shames then as he said he would.Hopefully I guess.All the info is in the conversations above of the process that he will do.Apparentley he also has an official letter that we all will be reinbursed.by the CEO of that brokerage.Like I said I have not seen this and Dennis won't provide it.I guess We'll have to wait and see what he does and how this all pans out.At the end of the day I guess Dennis made the promisses so I am merely coming back at him for them.This is now the path he wants to take.Aparrently the broker was suppose to pay back in December and didn't and I kept waiting and then did not hear anything after a couple of months.Naturally I thought something was wrong after giving him the benefit of the doubt.Then he was contacted again and to join this thread and update me.

Hi @cassco , I been reading feeds here so i can follow up on pepperstone before i open up a live account with them. Their ctrader seems pretty cool. But reading feeds like this one https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/pepperstone-scam.43241/ makes me think if they are real. You did mention here that they are pretty decend brokers and i wish i would believe it too.

I been demo trading with them almost a month or more now here and there. Their customer care seems pretty good for now but I am doubtful that they are after one is into a mess like show by their interest to talk to their clients here. Following Pharoah's very educative and helpful articles on choosing a broker, sure pepperstone seems like a decent broker and a few client's would have been cheated or they failed on their customer's service as nobody is perfect or it is impossible to make everyone happy. But their lack of interest or their absence from FPA to discuss matter further do show a big doubt any smart trader would like to trust pepperstone.

So I will await for further presence of pepperstone representatives like they are in their website to come here and stand their credibility.

Man this has nothing to do with pepperstone.They are legit I have used them.There was a problem with the person who I started to mirrir through c trader.I used pepperstone but one of his brokers was dodgy.they were located in cyprus not Melbourne.Apparently they started opening up further positions with higher lots on the account I was following not on my side.Hope this helps in clarifying all this.They are a good broker and regulated in Australia.I'm here and never had problems with them.

Back