Pivot

middlestand

Recruit
Please introduce me a good pivot-teaching video in Youtube.
It's popular but there's no good,short/important,educating resource.

DailyFX has some good one also and on the different types of pivots like classic or fib pivots etc.

About pivot.

There's a few timeframe for pivot indicator,

week day month year .....

In U.S do you usually use which time frame most freaquently?

Since forex brokers use different time zone settings and run 2/5, hourly, weekly, and monthly should all be very close to the same between brokers. 4 hour and daily will vary considerably depending on the broker's clock. Part of the reason pivots can work is that people expect them to work. If different traders see different daily or 4 hour candles, their pivots (and expectations) can end up being at different levels.

Since forex brokers use different time zone settings and run 2/5, hourly, weekly, and monthly should all be very close to the same between brokers. 4 hour and daily will vary considerably depending on the broker's clock. Part of the reason pivots can work is that people expect them to work. If different traders see different daily or 4 hour candles, their pivots (and expectations) can end up being at different levels.

I love this quote. Part of the reason pivots can work is that people expect them to work. So shall I describe those as delusion as well?

So, delusions such as pivots work ? :) Isn't that the strong or more potential profit making trading strategy to most of the traders out there.

I am strongly in the favor of the Pivot points in my trading because i know that they can actually affect your trading in a way that will in turn affect the profits :)

Back