platincfd

If You take about coinnetpro.com .
I have in my wallet 75000 balance. They need me to deposit 10% . Now they need me to deposit $2200 to complete the 10% . After that I can draw

And in platin cfd steel I have balance $46000

Well, if the total amount is 121,000 dollars, why do they claim that you can return the money in the amount of 6580 dollars?

No
I contact cryptorecovery.cc to recover my money they say we will return your money $57000 but you need to open a wallet in coinnetpro.com and deposit %10. They deposit the amount in my wallet. But still they need me to complete the %10 ( $ 2200 ). After discuss about the coinnetpro.com wallet . They say open a new wallet which it more save https://www.blockchain.com
And despite $2200 after that they will make link between the 2 wallet after that I will transfer all the amount from coinnetpro.com to blockchain wallet then to my bank account.

Did you agree for
cryptorecovery.cc
Blockchain.com wallet

Mr. Laroy15 agree and he Bush me to continue with thim

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181230-005617_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181230-005617_Chrome.jpg
    795.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20181230-002656_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181230-002656_Chrome.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20181224-163826_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181224-163826_Chrome.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 0
No
I contact cryptorecovery.cc to recover my money they say we will return your money $57000 but you need to open a wallet in coinnetpro.com and deposit %10. They deposit the amount in my wallet. But still they need me to complete the %10 ( $ 2200 ). After discuss about the coinnetpro.com wallet . They say open a new wallet which it more save blockchain.com
And despite $2200 after that they will make link between the 2 wallet after that I will transfer all the amount from coinnetpro.com to blockchain wallet then to my bank account.

Did you agree for
cryptorecovery.cc
Blockchain.com wallet

I agree with Mr Laroy and I would recommend you use them, ; they seem transparent, all the best and happy holidays.

Livermoore agrees with Laroy15 because he and Laroy15 are the same person. He is a recovery room scammer operating out of Nigeria. Both accounts were created to try to convince you it was safe to send an irreversible payment to cryptorecovery.cc. It's all just lies to try to scam you again.

Spam Cat will now slice both accounts up and use them for pizza toppings. NOM NOM NOM!

NoSpamCat.jpg

No
I contact cryptorecovery.cc to recover my money they say we will return your money $57000 but you need to open a wallet in coinnetpro.com and deposit %10. They deposit the amount in my wallet. But still they need me to complete the %10 ( $ 2200 ). After discuss about the coinnetpro.com wallet . They say open a new wallet which it more save https://www.blockchain.com

Did you agree for
cryptorecovery.cc
Blockchain.com wallet

Sir, Happy New Years! I was helping to identify the owner in that thread and the money was returned.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/scammed-by-turnkey-forex.57929/page-11

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone advice me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190105-213553_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190105-213553_Chrome.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 0
Can anyone advice me
When I used their service, I checked their status: they've active since early 2015, first in the UK and then in Poland after transferring their operational site for lower taxation (a clever move I must say). When they contacted me I had lost above 50k with a broker called OneOption. The firm is quite flexible when it comes to offers: some cases they take for not initial payment, but for more advanced steps, such is private investigation or selecting a local affiliated lawyer, are payable (still up to your choice if you want to enhance the chances of successful recovery). It is good to negotiate, I negotiated to pay 5k upfront fee and paid only 10% success fee instead me the regular 25-30% (some firms take even 50% as far I know).

Sir hello,
I had found the broker and sent you his video by the mail. Did you receive my message?

Back