Please advice E/A

Amina El Mehdi

Sergeant
Thanks Amina but I have no incentive to offer a PAMM service and deal with the headache of it. As the EA with its current actual and forecasted profits will make me the money I need within couple of years.

thanks
Pheniox
Glad for you and you definitely have right but it`s a bit of egoistic for us, the others. ;)

Pheniox123

Sergeant
Glad for you and you definitely have right but it`s a bit of egoistic for us, the others. ;)
Infesting choice of words here :D.

It’s not about being self-centred or about being selfish here; it’s about being responsible.

My EA is not perfect nor it’s the holy grail, hence, I can only afford to use it/risk it with my own money.

In worst case scenario, I can take a big loss and move on, but imagine if there are hundreds of people using it (whether it’s trade copying or PAMM or their own leased copy etc.) then I would feel responsible for their loss and knowing my self; I wouldn’t ever feel whole again (due to the financial damage caused to others by something I created).

Hope the above makes sense.

Thanks
Pheniox

Pheniox123

Sergeant
Interesting choice of words here :D.

It’s not about being selfish or self centred; it’s about being responsible.

My EA is not perfect nor it’s the holy grail, hence, I can only afford to use it/risk it with my own money.

In worst case scenario, I can take a big loss and move on, but imagine if there are hundreds of people using it (whether it’s trade copying or PAMM or their own leased copy etc.) then I would feel responsible for their loss and knowing my self; I wouldn’t ever feel whole again (for the financial damage caused to others by something I created).

Hope the above makes sense.

Thanks
Pheniox