• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Please advice E/A

Help me find a company

Vinfred

Private, 1st Class
Hi community, I am here to ask you advice or recommendation about automated trading, trading using robots, Expert Advisors.

I heard a lot of good things and benefits about robot trading and the most important one is economy of the time. But I do not have any experience working with robots and especially don't know how to choose it.
I will be happy if you guys can recommend me some of the most popular robot, profitable, and simple to use for new member.
Thank you in advance.

Me personaly heard more bad things than good about EAs. You can see yourself how much bad experience with robots resulted in different threads here on FPA forums. Maybe it will be better to research about copytrading if you don\t want or don't know how to trade manually

Me personaly heard more bad things than good about EAs. You can see yourself how much bad experience with robots resulted in different threads here on FPA forums. Maybe it will be better to research about copytrading if you don\t want or don't know how to trade manually
Thank you for the comment, I am also doing research, but maybe someone has more knowledge in robots and can provide with the name of EA I should look at.

Cool, I am also still waiting for some advice with interest. but so far nothing

Hi there,

Welcome to FPA, and sorry to be the bearer of bad news; but I believe those who have profitable working EAs are keeping them for themselves as a secret and those who don’t keep it as a secret probably want to sell the EA and make their money that way (which kind of shows the EA is not as great as it could be - because if it was then they wouldn’t need to sell it in the first place).

From my perspective; I have tried many EAs and most of them have something good but something bad that can blow the account. The only one I currently have/use on live account is my own made up EA; and I know how it works fully and its limitations and what I can do to ensure it stays on track.

Unfortunately I can’t share this EA with anyone, and not just because I want to keep it for myself, but because the EA works only with someone who understands it and knows how to use it properly...I.e me...(hence why I will never sell it or share it).

Thanks and best of luck (I am sure some will share links of possible EAs but I would strongly urge you to trial any EA for “at least” a period of 6months to a year before you put real money into it.

Pheniox

Hi there,

Welcome to FPA, and sorry to be the bearer of bad news; but I believe those who have profitable working EAs are keeping them for themselves as a secret and those who don’t keep it as a secret probably want to sell the EA and make their money that way (which kind of shows the EA is not as great as it could be - because if it was then they wouldn’t need to sell it in the first place).

From my perspective; I have tried many EAs and most of them have something good but something bad that can blow the account. The only one I currently have/use on live account is my own made up EA; and I know how it works fully and its limitations and what I can do to ensure it stays on track.

Unfortunately I can’t share this EA with anyone, and not just because I want to keep it for myself, but because the EA works only with someone who understands it and knows how to use it properly...I.e me...(hence why I will never sell it or share it).

Thanks and best of luck (I am sure some will share links of possible EAs but I would strongly urge you to trial any EA for “at least” a period of 6months to a year before you put real money into it.

Pheniox
Can you share at least the fundaments on which is your EA based?

@Pheniox123 great response. Me also believe that nobody will share for free profitable robotes and it is definitely not the best idea to pay for one.
Is your robot profitable?
Maybe you can share some tips about how to create a robot?:)

Hi Amina/Marcos,

My EA works on candle pattern formations mixed with stochastic. If the rules of the strategy are met then it executes the trade.

I am not actually a programmer and had to hire a programmer to code the EA for me. This involved multiple sessions and iterations (with trials and testing in between) for long period to ensure the EA performs how I wanted it to act. This is why I strongly believe you need to fully understand how the EA works as you can then determine it’s limitations.

Finally, my EA is profitable but again only under my supervision and knowing it’s limitation.

Thanks and best of luck all.
Pheniox

Back