• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Please advice E/A

Help me find a company
Hi Amina/Marcos,

My EA works on candle pattern formations mixed with stochastic. If the rules of the strategy are met then it executes the trade.

I am not actually a programmer and had to hire a programmer to code the EA for me. This involved multiple sessions and iterations (with trials and testing in between) for long period to ensure the EA performs how I wanted it to act. This is why I strongly believe you need to fully understand how the EA works as you can then determine it’s limitations.

Finally, my EA is profitable but again only under my supervision and knowing it’s limitation.

Thanks and best of luck all.
Pheniox
Thanks. Can you share the returns of this EA?

Seems the returns are good, very good. Too bad that you cannot tell the name of this EA
Hi there,

Yes, the returns are good but that’s only achievable under my supervision and knowing when to control its operation.

The EA is not an off the shelf EA and it’s an EA that I have created (hence it doesn’t have a name ;) nor it’s for sale).

thanks
Pheniox

Hi there,

Yes, the returns are good but that’s only achievable under my supervision and knowing when to control its operation.

The EA is not an off the shelf EA and it’s an EA that I have created (hence it doesn’t have a name ;) nor it’s for sale).

thanks
Pheniox
Seems you know a lot about EA's, that's great. Thank you for sharing your experience

Hi community, I am here to ask you advice or recommendation about automated trading, trading using robots, Expert Advisors.

I heard a lot of good things and benefits about robot trading and the most important one is economy of the time. But I do not have any experience working with robots and especially don't know how to choose it.
I will be happy if you guys can recommend me some of the most popular robot, profitable, and simple to use for new member.
Thank you in advance.

There are so many robots that aren't good. Manual trading is so much better. Is it time constraints that you want a robot? You will benefit much more from actually learning how to trade

Hi there,

thanks
Pheniox
Why not to try to offer a PAMM/MAM service then?

Why not to try to offer a PAMM/MAM service then?
Thanks Amina but I have no incentive to offer a PAMM service and deal with the headache of it. As the EA with its current actual and forecasted profits will make me the money I need within couple of years.

thanks
Pheniox

Back