• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Please advice E/A

Help me find a company
Thanks Amina but I have no incentive to offer a PAMM service and deal with the headache of it. As the EA with its current actual and forecasted profits will make me the money I need within couple of years.

thanks
Pheniox
Glad for you and you definitely have right but it`s a bit of egoistic for us, the others. ;)

Glad for you and you definitely have right but it`s a bit of egoistic for us, the others. ;)
Infesting choice of words here :D.

It’s not about being self-centred or about being selfish here; it’s about being responsible.

My EA is not perfect nor it’s the holy grail, hence, I can only afford to use it/risk it with my own money.

In worst case scenario, I can take a big loss and move on, but imagine if there are hundreds of people using it (whether it’s trade copying or PAMM or their own leased copy etc.) then I would feel responsible for their loss and knowing my self; I wouldn’t ever feel whole again (due to the financial damage caused to others by something I created).

Hope the above makes sense.

Thanks
Pheniox

Interesting choice of words here :D.

It’s not about being selfish or self centred; it’s about being responsible.

My EA is not perfect nor it’s the holy grail, hence, I can only afford to use it/risk it with my own money.

In worst case scenario, I can take a big loss and move on, but imagine if there are hundreds of people using it (whether it’s trade copying or PAMM or their own leased copy etc.) then I would feel responsible for their loss and knowing my self; I wouldn’t ever feel whole again (for the financial damage caused to others by something I created).

Thanks
Pheniox

Interesting choice of words here :D.

It’s not about being selfish or self centred; it’s about being responsible.

In worst case scenario, I can take a big loss and move on, but imagine if there are hundreds of people using it (whether it’s trade copying or PAMM or their own leased copy etc.) then I would feel responsible for their loss and knowing my self; I wouldn’t ever feel whole again (for the financial damage caused to others by something I created).

Thanks
Pheniox
Donn`t take personal my words. It was a bit of a joke about the egoism but all other was true. I`v got your point but after all if hypothetic you start copy trading or PAMM and something happen then losing this hundreds of people`s money won`t be only your fault. Every client which use such services must be aware of the danger of such trading.

Haha, no one should listen to Pheniox123.
1. He would not able to be approved as a MAM or PAMM, unless the broker is not regulated or poorly regulated. This means NO BROKER IN AUSTRALIA OR EUROPE OR ASIA PACIFIC would approve him.
2. Any properly regulated broker to approve you would ask you the following:
- Please show at least 6 months of a live trading statement
- A financial license in derivatives trading or money management.
- Business plan in detail
- Vetted by the brokers Risk team
He missing anything in that list, especially the first 2 he would not be approved.
3. He does have an EA, but just talking it up big and pretend to know everything. Just like all his other posts, which are full of rubbish and unintelligent chatter.

Haha, no one should listen to Pheniox123.
1. He would not able to be approved as a MAM or PAMM, unless the broker is not regulated or poorly regulated. This means NO BROKER IN AUSTRALIA OR EUROPE OR ASIA PACIFIC would approve him.
2. Any properly regulated broker to approve you would ask you the following:
- Please show at least 6 months of a live trading statement
- A financial license in derivatives trading or money management.
- Business plan in detail
- Vetted by the brokers Risk team
He missing anything in that list, especially the first 2 he would not be approved.
3. He does have an EA, but just talking it up big and pretend to know everything. Just like all his other posts, which are full of rubbish and unintelligent chatter.

Here you go again; attacking my character and abilities just to satisfy your scam broker @Blueberry_Markets . You seem to have such a vendetta against me; when in real terms we have nothing in common except your nonsense responses in my other thread (which you suddenly popped up after many years of silence - again very strange).

Here is my EA’s performance (not open to public; only for my own monitoring of performance, and the drawdown you see is due to a spike one time; usually it stays under 10- 20%) enjoy:

9B535906-98DF-4446-935C-401FB0C495EF.jpeg

92B5F7F5-CF6C-43AC-9E01-E2C92423D580.jpeg
0E3E62AC-E602-4415-A284-0934E07230B6.png

@Pheniox123 No I am not attacking your characteristics, I am attacking your crap tips to other new traders.
For all those who are reading this thrend please read his other thrend on:

And consider yourself if you should be reading nonsense tips and claims from pheniox.

Good for you that your EA is working well.

Based on your screenshots and your drawdowns, your EA runs on a martingale strategy, and most likely you used the same EA on Blueberry and you put the wrong risk management and did not have enough capital to support it.

Btw I did not say your EA did not work, I was talking about your reasoning behind why you decided not to be a MAM. Cause you can't, because you are not licensed, no broker will accept you as MAM just because you have a successful history on Tradingview.
So don't talk yourself up like your EA is too good to share, martingale EAs are good but when it goes against you, it can blow your account real quick.

And just FYI, I now noticed now you tend to trade with Deal desk brokers (Market Makers), such as XM and Oanda as based on your screenshots, guess its the first time you tried a nondealing desk broker like blueberry markets, just a wild guess here did you think all brokers are the same? :facepalm

Happy trading

@Pheniox123 No I am not attacking your characteristics, I am attacking your crap tips to other new traders.
For all those who are reading this thrend please read his other thrend on:

And consider yourself if you should be reading nonsense tips and claims from pheniox.

Good for you that your EA is working well.

Based on your screenshots and your drawdowns, your EA runs on a martingale strategy, and most likely you used the same EA on Blueberry and you put the wrong risk management and did not have enough capital to support it.

Btw I did not say your EA did not work, I was talking about your reasoning behind why you decided not to be a MAM. Cause you can't, because you are not licensed, no broker will accept you as MAM just because you have a successful history on Tradingview.
So don't talk yourself up like your EA is too good to share, martingale EAs are good but when it goes against you, it can blow your account real quick.

And just FYI, I now noticed now you tend to trade with Deal desk brokers (Market Makers), such as XM and Oanda as based on your screenshots, guess its the first time you tried a nondealing desk broker like blueberry markets, just a wild guess here did you think all brokers are the same? :facepalm

Happy trading
Exactly my point; no matter what I say or show you I know (and knew) that you would come back with some nonsense. It’s quite amusing seeing you try to reverse engineer my EA (oh wait maybe you was trying to “debunk” my EA ;)…get it:D. Have you ever seen a martingale EA that consistently make 10% a month on average and hasn’t blown up within couple of months? The answer is no…so keep on trying to devalue my EA as much as you want. All I know is that my compounding is working magic and within couple of years I won’t even have time to read what you post here (and I bet even if I show my bank balance then you would still question it…)

oh well…
Thanks
Pheniox

There's EAs reviewed here I'm nearly sure ?
Failing that find one with a good community on Discord and Telegram with good feedback and proven track record

Back