Please advice whether Kryptobot.online is genuine or not

bandariraman

Recruit
Hello Everyone. Please advice. I have invested 100dollars in Kryptobot.online as Account Manger told me to do after Trade is completed now they are asking 380dollars to upgrade. They said that Until i upgrade i could not withdraw the amount.They have nt said anything about additional Fees or Upgrade The account in the beginning. I have contacted the support team and they are suggesting the same. please please suggest. Are they Genuine. Can we trust to continue

Also How far these Forex Traders are genuine. I have contacted Multiple Forex Trade Account Manager and they are all telling that profit level as per investment in the screenshot shared below are same. Is it legit.,?alsoI have contacted the people who are following those Account Managers, they all said genuine and could able to withdraw amount. I m really confused how big the reality is.? How far these people are genuine or Fake.,? in Trading. pls pls suggest guys.

These are the companies so far i have connected and enquired about trading

Paydextrade.com
cryptofxtrade.online
paxful.com
Kryptobot.online
(i have invested in Kryptobot.online currently).

All are explaining very well

Pls suggest thanks Raman.

Attachments

• 6FB3BAAD-6E82-47BD-9893-56470D880D1B.jpeg
    6FB3BAAD-6E82-47BD-9893-56470D880D1B.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 8
Note: I have contacted all these Account Managers and Other people who are following those Account Managers in the Instagram.

Hello Everyone. Please advice. I have invested 100dollars in Kryptobot.online as Account Manger told me to do after Trade is completed now they are asking 380dollars to upgrade. They said that Until i upgrade i could not withdraw the amount.They have nt said anything about additional Fees or Upgrade The account in the beginning. I have contacted the support team and they are suggesting the same. please please suggest. Are they Genuine. Can we trust to continue

Also How far these Forex Traders are genuine. I have contacted Multiple Forex Trade Account Manager and they are all telling that profit level as per investment in the screenshot shared below are same. Is it legit.,?alsoI have contacted the people who are following those Account Managers, they all said genuine and could able to withdraw amount. I m really confused how big the reality is.? How far these people are genuine or Fake.,? in Trading. pls pls suggest guys.

These are the companies so far i have connected and enquired about trading

Paydextrade.com
cryptofxtrade.online
paxful.com
Kryptobot.online
(i have invested in Kryptobot.online currently).

All are explaining very well

Pls suggest thanks Raman.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I have been scammed by this kryptobot.online . They and my so called " account manager " I had are scammers , stay away from them .

I have been scammed by this kryptobot.online . They and my so called " account manager " I had are scammers , stay away from them .
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back