Please advice

if you can avoid a retail broker do so and go for a bank that can offer what retail brokers offer, I believe citi use to but not any more. Also you would need a min of about 50k

if you can avoid a retail broker do so and go for a bank that can offer what retail brokers offer, I believe citi use to but not any more. Also you would need a min of about 50k

We have many of the Major banks who are also dealing in the Forex markets and they are possibly doing currency manipulation moves :D

We have many of the Major banks who are also dealing in the Forex markets and they are possibly doing currency manipulation moves :D
Sometme if central bank making intervention currency it will very possible to making currency move on large pips only few hours, still remember on SnB that intervention chf then making pair eurchf and usdchf move more than 1000 pips only two hour

Sometme if central bank making intervention currency it will very possible to making currency move on large pips only few hours, still remember on SnB that intervention chf then making pair eurchf and usdchf move more than 1000 pips only two hour

We do see that a lot of Banks are doing intervention in the currency markets and we have to see how we would be able to manage such risks in our trades easily :)

We do see that a lot of Banks are doing intervention in the currency markets and we have to see how we would be able to manage such risks in our trades easily :)
It will good if trader also following upodate neews from central bank, so if likely they will making new economy policy hence as trader can trying use these data news as reference before start trading

I even didn't think about trading on several brokers. I just chose one and work with it. I think it need more time, atention and nerves. one broker is easier.

I even didn't think about trading on several brokers. I just chose one and work with it. I think it need more time, atention and nerves. one broker is easier.
Indeed, maintaining bunch of accounts can mess up with your trading.

There are certain trader that open account on several broker, because they having to diversify account and money on few broker because they thinking if one broker in problem still left another broker to get earning

mb it's right idea, mb some day I will think about it. But saying honestly I don't play with big money, I always ready to the fact that I can loose it) for me it's smth like hobby, mb when I will be more skilled and will play with big money, choosing two or more brokers will be intereting for me

trading with at least 2 brokers is enough don't you think? because then you can minimize your actual loss and compare the brokers, eventually choosing the better one between them.

Back