please all trader be careful from the SCAM XM.COM

Dear Ferial Nagy,

I understand your concerns, however, we do have doubts about authenticity of the documents and your identity. Scans and photos of the documents that you have provided us with until now are not certified copies.

Please note that we accept documents certified as true copies of the originals when certified by notary public, qualified practicing lawyers, or banks, and these document need to be sent via post to our head office.

If you have any further questions with regard to the above, I kindly ask to contact our Compliance Department.

Kind regards,
Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)
Dear xm
how can i send my original documents via post?! of course I will not, how do you have a doubt about signed and sealed documents ?!
why didn't you have this doubt before you send me the of validation and asking me to deposit and trade?!
your words are not convince able.
please sir what i want is my money only and no more please.
the documents i sent were taken by my mobile camera and very clear that they are true, so please don't play a game with me and if you insist that my documents are not true, just send me my money and don't ask me to trade with me any more
thanks for understanding

Certified copies would need to be high quality scans or photocopies. Those would need to be authenticated via a notary public, lawyer, or at a bank.

Certified copies would need to be high quality scans or photocopies. Those would need to be authenticated via a notary public, lawyer, or at a bank.
what needed for verification is my id and ( electricity bill or gas bill ) and i sent both.
My account was already validated and all documents were sent

Looks like as long as you don't make profits and ask for withdrawals, your documents are okay and your trading account is activated without further question to their authenticity.
BUT as soon as you make profits and ask for withdrawal, your documents suddenly become suspect.

...hmmm...seems like XM.com does not like their client making profits and withdrawing money.

Broker(s) who are genuinely concern with authenticating documents DO NOT ALLOW their client to trade UNTIL they have received ALL the required documents and are satisfied with their authenticity.

Brokers who accepted deposit money and allow their client to trade their trading account and ONLY question the documents authenticity AFTER the client has made profits and ask for withdrawal is MAKING that as an excuse NOT TO ALLOW or TO WITHHOLD their clients money. That is unethical practice and sure sign that the broker is untrustworthy.

Last edited:
Looks like as long as you don't make profits and ask for withdrawals, your documents are okay and your trading account is activated without further question to their authenticity.
BUT as soon as you make profits and ask for withdrawal, your documents suddenly become suspect.

...hmmm...seems like XM.com does not like their client making profits and withdrawing money.
yes you are right but i wish this problem be solved soon

yes you are right but i wish this problem be solved soon
One thing that I do notice about alot of these companies is that they will take a deposit but you have to jump through hoops to withdraw it lets look at a few things here.

If you fund your account via a credit card then you have a address and you exist. the same pratice is used in a shop in the UK if I purchase an item and pay by card then take it back for a refund it has to go back to same card that paid for item when bought.

If you fund by bank same rule applies you must have a bank account to fund in the first place, why can the money not go back to the same account.

It appears now that it does not matter were the money comes from so long as you don't look for it back, in other words you could use stolen money the broker will take it but if you can't supply the correct information its a case of we will keep it and use it( its OK for us to steal it from you but its are money now.

When I set my trading account up years ago I could not deposit any money into the account until I had provided the correct information. When that was done I was free to trade and withdraw. If I click to withdraw money I have it back in my account in 3 to 4 days. and I have had my account for some 20 years no problems.

To me the above method is the correct way to do things (1 apply for account, 2 Account approved, 3 Fund account, 4 Trade if you wish, 5 Withdraw if you wish quite simple and just the same way if you wish to setup a standard bank account).

But its a case of these brokers are springing up like flowers in spring time not and not all are good.

NO deposit until account approved.

Dear Ferial Nagy,

As a regulated financial institution, we employ certain policies and procedures that are meant to detect suspicious activities and to ensure safe trading environment for all of our clients, and I would like to reiterate our commitment to prevention of fraud and compliance with applicable regulations and laws.

After carefully reviewing additional documents that you sent us, we found them to be satisfactory and we will release the payment that was put on hold earlier this month as soon as you submit details of your bank account.

A separate email requesting bank account details will be sent to your registered email address.

Kind regards,
Andrey - Official Representative of XM (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd.)

Dear Ferial Nagy,

As a regulated financial institution, we employ certain policies and procedures that are meant to detect suspicious activities and to ensure safe trading environment for all of our clients, and I would like to reiterate our commitment to prevention of fraud and compliance with applicable regulations and laws.

After carefully reviewing additional documents that you sent us, we found them to be satisfactory and we will release the payment that was put on hold earlier this month as soon as you submit details of your bank account.

A separate email requesting bank account details will be sent to your registered email address.

Kind regards,
thanks too much for doing your best to solve this problem
on sunday my bank account will be ready

Dear Ferial Nagy,

Kind regards,
Dear xm representative
I have opened an account in a bank as you told me and send the account details to my account manager on Thursday and no reply till now
could you tell me the situation please?

Dear ferial nagy,

We have already wired you the funds and you should receive them in your bank account within several days.

Kind regards,

Back