Please HELP against Eforex and AVAFX - RESOLVED

Hermes Leao

Private, 1st Class
Hi All ,

Im newbie and my english is weak.Thanks God I found this site.

I opened an acc with Eforex a while ago and deposited US$500.00.Now is about 3 months that Im trying to withdraw it and I can't.
About a month and so I received an email from AVAfx saying that my acc is now with them but so far my balance didnt show up.
I've emailing and calling them by phone and they do not answer me anymore.
Please

Thanks to all

Last edited:
Do you have an account number from Ava? Did you also receive a confirmation from Ava that the transferred account has a balance of $500?

Do you have an account number from Ava? Did you also receive a confirmation from Ava that the transferred account has a balance of $500?

Hi,

I do have accounts numbers with them.I say accounts numbers because they keep asking me to open another acc (e.g. Hermes10 , Hermes11, Hermes12 etc)in order for the money to come in as if the prior acc has an issue.
So ,answering the question ,yes ,I have 2 accounts. One MT4 #5043577(Shows zero balance) and the other one is not MT4 Login Hermes12.

AVA has confirmed by phone they know I have a balance but they never say how much.

Thanks

ATT: Ava representative

I am sure that the Ava representative is reading this and he will do his best to find out for you what happened.
I suggest you wait for 1-2 days and give him time to sort things out for you.

I am sure that the Ava representative is reading this and he will do his best to find out for you what happened.
I suggest you wait for 1-2 days and give him time to sort things out for you.

Hi f-man

Thank you for continue to help.
I just wanted to be more thorough and brought you more detail.

I deposited US$621.96 through Moneybookers on september/09/2010.

Thank you

I was also with Efx and was transferred to Ava. My login details was still the same as I was on an ACT Account and the Efx platform was on Ava's server.
This was because some Efx trades were still open at the time of sale.
I recently had my ACT account transferred to Ava's MT4 no problem.
Took about 10 minutes.

Ouch - lost in the broker transfer shuffle.

At this point, it's more likely a clerical issue than a scam. Keep bugging both brokers.

I was also with Efx and was transferred to Ava. My login details was still the same as I was on an ACT Account and the Efx platform was on Ava's server.
This was because some Efx trades were still open at the time of sale.
I recently had my ACT account transferred to Ava's MT4 no problem.
Took about 10 minutes.

Hi sargeant

What happen is that I was not trading.My EA needs more money to trade so I was waiting until I could deposit more money to start trading.
Once in a while I logged on MT4 and check my balance and was fine on Eforex.
Suddenly my account became invalid and I start to email Eforex to solve the issue but they only returned email saying that in 24 hours a representative would be getting in touch with me but never did.
After about 2 months trying I got an amail from AVA ( in portuguese)saying that they now would take care of me but my money never shows up.
Now I want to withdraw my money.I dont like AVA

So please I need help.

Thank you

Solution

Dear Hermes Leao,

Please can you send an email to cs@avafx.com and include your old eForex account number and email used for account registration.
Once we receive your email we will make this a top priority to investigate the status of your account and balance.

Please write in the Subject line of the email - Attention Steven Freedman

Ava Customer Support Team

Hi Sargeants,

Im glad it seems it's going to work.
On this email AVA is asking me , I'd like to cc you or someone you point me to serve as a proof that I have emailed what they want.
I just want to avoid any possible tricks if you think this is a good idea.
So please can you provide me your email?

Thanks

Hermes

Back